I Want Forever With You - Part 25 (Final Part)

Freen's POV

'Baby! Are you ready?' I heard Becky shouted from the living room. 

I was in the bedroom all dressed and ready and was about to go downstairs. I was wearing a short strapless creamy dress, high heels and the make-up that looked to pair with dress. She asked me to wear a dress and a make-up, even though I did not know what was her plan for the day, I just went along with her request and choose a new dress I bought a month ago when we went for shopping.

It was the day we were going on a date, in a restaurant and I could not wait to know what she had prepared as her surprise she told me about yesterday. 

'I'm coming down, Bec' I walked down the stairs slowly as I saw the most beautiful girl was standing there, smiling at me. 

She was wearing a white elegant short dress features a sweetheart neckline and she also was wearing high heels. She was so pretty, I could not take my eyes off of her.

'Wow, god, Freen, you....' she trailed off looking me up and down '....um....you are gorgeous'

'Saying the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. Baby you look so sexy in that dress' she blushed as I complimented her 

'Are you ready?' I nodded my head as she ask. She helped me to wear my coat, because it was still quit cold outside as she did the same when she put her coat on

'Where are we going that we had to dress like this?' I giggled 

'No more questions, okay babe? You will see everything soon' she winked at me and held my hand as we walked out of the apartment.

When we went outside, a New black BMW X5 was waiting for us, I guessed she rented it. She opened the door for me as we both got inside on the backseat. After not too long the car stopped and she motioned for me saying that we arrived at our destination place. When we got out of the car she held my hand again and walked towards the entrance that I assumed was a restaurant. But when we went inside the place was empty, not a soul in there, but there were tables decorated with candles and flowers each sides of the hall, roses and tulips, our favorite flowers and in the middle there was a red carpet on the floor, that was leading us in the back of the hall, where also was a single table decorated with flowers and candles and behind it was a white sheer curtain beautifully decorated with white lights.

She helped me to take off my coat as she did the same.

I was speechless, I was mesmerized by the sight in front of me as I slowly kept walking ahead. I forgot about everything and everyone and the sadness in me that was accompanying me these last few months, disappeared suddenly. 

 'Do you like it baby?' Becky whispered and only then I realized she was not walking by my side anymore, but was following behind. 

'I love it, Bec' I spoke excited and when I turned around I was met with her smiling featured. She stood there, watching me and playing with her fingers nervously 

'I hoped so, because I want to make a huge step forward in our relationship....' she stopped as I looked at her puzzled '.... Freen, I love you with all my heart, so much that I can't imagine my life without you. I want to spend every day, every second watching your beautiful smile on your face, I want to share my life with you, baby, every morning I want to wake up with you next to me and every night I want to see your beautiful face before I fall asleep. I want forever with you, Freen'  I got even speechless, I froze on my steps and could not move or say a word.

'I'm so sorry that I can't go on my knees right now because of this short dress I'm wearing, but...' she giggled and showed me a little box that I even did not notice before that she was holding in her hands and opened it. There were two gorgeous diamond rings in it