Chapter 2: Realizations

TW:homophobia

Lucifer POV

I just sucked off Adam. I can't believe I'm saying that, but I'm glad to put him in his place and finally finish my first humans collection.

But a part of me almost...enjoyed it? Like, not just enjoyed putting Adam in his place,  I enjoyed the...experience? I enjoyed how he tasted and his cute moans and how he bucked into my face when I touched his wings and I almost want to do it...again?

No, this was Adam! He destroyed my daughter's hotel, attacked her friends, attacked all my people, really! I can't actually like this guy!

Do I?

Adam POV

Post nut clarity just hit like a train. I just came from a guy! And not just a guy, the fucking KING OF HELL! I mast have been imagining him as a woman.

But there it was in my memory, clear as day, the king of hell sucking me off, and me enjoying it.

No, I can't be gay! I'm fucking Adam, not a fucking queer like Lucifer! I had 2 wives! I've been with hundreds of women! Lucifer is just some fucking loser!

But I... liked it when he was sucking me off. I liked how he tasted me and bobbed his head and oh God, how good it felt when he touched his wings.

I have a lot of thinking to do.

Thanks for reading 2 whole chapters of this and let me know if you want more.