Chapter 1 (smut)

TW:homophobia
This is my first time writing fanfic so I know I shouldn't jump to smut but I really like this ship. Also, feedback is appreciated, because this is probably gonna be pretty bad. Also this is a oneshot for now, if it does well I might make it an ongoing fic.

Lucifer POV

I made my way through the halls of my daughter's new hotel. I have to admit, they did quite a good job building a new one after the old one was destroyed in the last extermination.

But I'm not just walking down the halls for the sake of admiring the hotel-I'm looking for someone.

Adam.

On extermination day, I fought Adam and won. Adam begged to be given a chance for redemption in the hotel, and while I would have rather killed him, Charlie wanted to give him another chance.

Before the fight, I said something: "You messed with my daughter, and now I am going to fuck you". It was a simple slip of the tongue, and Charlie later corrected me on it. But what really irritated me was what Adam said in response: "You couldn't handle me in bed".

Of course, I could! It's how I got both of his wives! With this in mind, I reached Adam's room and slowly opened the door. "What the fuck is it?" He said. I could tell he was still bitter from surrendering to me.

I could tell he was mostly recovered from the fight, and he was still wearing a full exorcist uniform. I sit up on Adam's bed. "Remember when you said I couldn't take you in bed?" I say. "Yeah, what about it?", Adam responds. "Well... I wanted to challenge that."

Adam POV

Lucifer just asked to have fucking sex with me! It's about how I told him he couldn't handle me in bed. "Wha-im not a fucking queer!" I say. "It would just be one go, and it would mean nothing. And at the end, you can say you told me so" Lucifer tells me. I consider it, and I decide to take him up on it to shut him up.

"Alright, just to wipe that grin off your face. And you can't fuck me in the ass or do anything a woman couldn't do, got it?". "I understand" Lucifer tells me. But then he climbs on top of me and starts sitting on my chest.

"Whoa-" I start, before stopping when Lucifer starts massaging my wings. It...feels kinda good.

"What the fuck is this?" I ask. "Does it feel good?", Lucifer asks. "N-no~" I lie. I feel my dick growing under him.

Lucifer shifts his position on me and presses his crotch against me, and I feel his hard cock grind against mine. He giggles and looks up at me. "You have really nice wings..." he says. Fuck, did he just compliment me?

He attempts to change the subject. "Do they flutter when you cum?" He asks. "None of your business!" I respond. "I guess I'll just have to find out" responded Lucifer. Fuck. This is happening.

Lucifer rolls up my robe to my waistline and removes my pants and boxers, revealing my growing dick. Fuck, I'm getting so hard.

Lucifer braces his hands on the sheets next to me and hovers his head above my dick. He starts licking the tip with his forked tongue, making me moan softly. Fuck, this feels so good.

Finally, Lucifer lowers his head and takes my cock all the way down. He starts licking my dick up and down and pushing it around with his tongue while he bobs his head. I moan louder and start panting and squirming. "Fuck...ughhhh". Lucifer reaches up and digs into my wings and starts stroking them. Fuck, that feels so good. I buck up into his mouth, almost making him choke, and he starts jerking me back and fourth in his mouth. Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum soon...

"Fuuuuck..." I groan and roll my eyes back as his moans vibrate into my now very wet cock. "I'm gonna..." I cum into his mouth, causing my wings to flutter so much we both almost lift out of the bed. I'm left heavily panting from the experience. That felt... so good...

Lucifer POV

I remove my mouth from Adam's still throbbing dick, swallowing as much of his cum as i can and letting the rest leak onto my face, and proceed to scoot up next to Adam in bed. "What was that about me not being able to handle you in bed? Seemed for a moment there that you couldn't handle me." I say.

"Get that smug grin off your face. I'm still not a fag. I was...imagining you as a woman!" Adam quickly responds. "Yeah, yeah," I say, getting up and wiping the jizz off my face. "Just think next time before making those kind of comments so hastily. See you at lunch!" I walk out of Adam's room and head down the hall.

Thanks for reading this far
Also sorry for how smutty I made this one