Chapter 3: True Love (smut)

Art by WhiteArtBlood on DeviantArt

For the sake of this fic, lucifer and Lilith are separated

Adam POV

I know what I have to do to to set my mind at ease. I'm gonna hook up with Lucifer one more time, and then when I don't enjoy it, I'll know I'm straight.

I walk down the halls to Lucifer's room and knock on the door. Lucifer opens the door and he's got on a bright green striped shirt and black sweatpants. If I was gay, I might even think he looked kinda...cute.

"Oh, hi Adam... do you need anything?" Lucifer asks me. Fuck, why do I feel so weak? "I thought maybe~" My voice is soft and weak. "I thought maybe you might wanna... suck me again?"

Lucifer POV

Did Adam just...ask to hook up with me? He is, I admit, pretty good in bed, and hot too...he has a really bad personality but maybe I can change him.

"o-ok...come on in~" After he walks in, I shut and lock the door. I look him up and down. He's still wearing his exorcist robe, but he's taken off his mask. I walk over to my bed and sit on the edge.

"Come on over" I say, patting the middle of the mattress. Adam walks over and lays down on my bed. I get on top of his chest and dig my fingers into the folds of his wings and start rubbing.

"Fuuuuuuck that feels so good" Adam moans, although it comes out as more of a whine. I notice as he gets a tent in his robe and I rest my chin on his bulge, eliciting another soft moan from Adam.

I move his robe out of the way and undo the buttons on his pants. "You're really hot" I say, looking up at Adam. "Just shut up and suck it", he replies. I remove his boxers and watch as his dick springs out.

I wrap one hand around his cock and put the other back in his wings and start stroking with both. This gets Adam panting and squirming so much, I'm worried he's about to cum already.

I stop rubbing, earning a whine from Adam. "Now, now, we wouldn't want you to cum before I even start." I move my head down and start licking his dick lightly while still rubbing his wings.

He groans softly in response. God, his moans are so cute. I lower my head and start sucking on the head, earning some more squirming and groaning from Adam.

I rub his wings some more and he starts leaking precum and bucking up into my mouth. Fuck, this is getting hard to take. I lower my head to suck him all the way and start jerking him off with my mouth.

Adam screws his eyes shut and starts bucking some more into my mouth. Fuck, I'm getting so hard. I start moaning into his dick and jerk him off some more, earning more moans and sounds of bliss.

"Fuck...Lucifer...I'm gonna cum!" I move down and start sucking to the hilt and stroke his wings with increased vigor, earning one last moan as Adam cums into my mouth and his wings mess up my sheets. Fuck, he comes so much. I swallow what I can and let the rest drip out onto my face

I get back up onto his chest and hug him as I lick the cum off my face. Fuck, he tastes so good. I scoot up next to him in bed.

Fuck, he looks so cute right now. Do I actually...like Adam? I...I think I do.

Adam POV

Did I just enjoy that? I just got sucked off by the king of hell, let him make me weak, and defenseless, and I...loved it. It just felt so...right. And when he hugged me at the end I felt so...warm.

There was something about him that just made me melt in his arms. So much that I almost didn't even care about the sex, I just wanted...him? Does this mean I'm gay?

He scoots up next to me and says "wanna take a bite of the apple too~" I don't even try to fight it. "y-yes" We both lean in for a kiss and start making out. I barely make an attempt for control, I just melt in his mouth as I feel his forked tongue in mine.

We both continue until we fall asleep in eachother's arms.

Damn 741 words

Thanks for reading