Chapter 12:Evil Lurking

Izuku walked through the gate of U.A followed by his friends steering his nerves knowing what to expect once he entered the school. When he goes inside with many students around who stared at him recognizing him, seeing everyone staring at him made him uncomfortable but he didn't show it. He continued to walk with bakugou kirishima camie and the shinso twins as they made their way to class well they're class since izuku has too go meet with nezu.

 He continued to walk with bakugou kirishima camie and the shinso twins as they made their way to class well they're class since izuku has too go meet with nezu

(What he's wearing)

They made it to class 1a where they saw Aizawa standing there waiting for them.

Aizawa:Hanami hitoshi bakugou kirishima go inside I will be there in a while.

The students did as they were told with hanami giving izuku a quick peck on the lips before heading inside izuku stares at aizawa who walks up too him and ask.

Aizawa:Are you ready?

Izuku:Yeah

They both began to make their way to nezu's office

Aizawa:How are you feeling?

Izuku:Honestly I am nervous the last time I was here my dreams were basically crushed.

Aizawa:Sorry to hear that.

Izuku:Aizawa sir, can I ask you something?

Aizawa:What is it?

Izuku:Why are you giving me this chance after what I did?

Aizawa stares at him as he then resumes walking but he speaks.

Aizawa:We'll talk after this meeting with nezu is over come on.

They both continue to walk after a little while they made it to nezu's officewith aizawa knocking on the door.

Nezu:Come in

Opening the door aizawa comes in followed by izuku he stood beside aizawa looking at nezu he then looked around the room seeing the teachers there ectoplasm midnight present mic hound dog and the now recovered 13 along with all might in his small form they were all looking at the green haired boy whoo stood firm despite the nervous feeling in his stomach.

Nezu:Hello izuku midoriya how have you been?

Izuku:I am fine sir, thank you for asking.

Nezu:Now to get down to the matter at hand. You are here because aizawa vouched for you believing that you are deserving of a second chance here I was honestly surprised that he would recommend someone for a 2nd chance here. Now I am not upset with you over your actions at the usj but remember I expelled you for the betterment of our school and I was left with no other choice. I want to see why you deserve your 2nd chance so you will be allowed to be here but you will not be a student in the hero course you are here to be aizawa's sidekick but seeing as you do not have your provisional license you will only be an intern until he deems you fit to get your license.