Chapter 14:Confrontation & Feelings

Bakugou:TAKE THIS!

Firing an explosion at izuku who dodged tilting his head the green haired youth responded by throwing a punch to the blonde's face to which katsuki jumped back and blast himself in the air all around trying to confuse izuku who flew at the blonde bomber once he was close enough bakugou aimed both hands at izuku with a blinding light making it look like he was about to fire an explosion. But it blinded izuku as that was what bakugou wanted he then blast izuku with an explosion from his foot that he kicked at izuku's stomach sending him to the ground but izuku stopped his descent.

Izuku:You learned how to fire explosions from your feet?

Bakugou:Hell yeah I did! I got to have an ace in the hole against you.

Bakugou was now standing on the ground as izuku landed on the ground as well.

Izuku:Heh don't think that just because you learned a few new tricks that your gonna have an edge over me.

Bakugou:Bring it on!

Both teens smirk at each other before rushing at one another.

They were in gym gamma having a spar bakugou wanted to spar with izuku and they asked aizawa if they could use the gym which he said yes to. They were both dressed in ua gym attire 

On The sidelines were camie and hanami watching this go down.

On the other side of the gym, hitoshi shinso and kirishima were sparring against each other.

Bakugou lands an explosion on izuku's chest blowing his UA gym shirt open revealing his abs and well toned chest.

Izuku:Relly? Did you have to destroy my shirt?

Bakugou:Oh come on, you know I am not gonna hold back. Get serious izuku!

Izuku sighs as he then rips off the remaining part of his shirt

Camie:WOOHOO! Don't stop there babe take it all off!

Hearing this izuku blushed madly and turned to camie and hanami.

Izuku:Camie chill!

Hanami:Well what do you expect when you just remove your shirt in front of your hot girlfriends? Is it wrong that we want to admire our hot ass boyfriend's body?

Izuku:Trying to focus on a fight here!

Launching himself back into the fray bakugo channels explosions to his fist and throws a punch at izuku who responded in kind with his ki infused punch.

Their fist clash momentarily with izuku's punch coming out on top as he then held his hands in front oof his face and said:

Izuku:SOLAR FLARE!