For His Safety

As news of Superboy's escape from the Lexcorp facility spread throughout the city, it sent shockwaves rippling through the populace. Reports detailing the events of the confrontation at the Hero Program facility and the subsequent escape of the Superman clone captured the attention of the media and the public alike, sparking widespread concern and speculation about the implications of his newfound freedom.

Headlines blared with sensationalist titles, painting a dramatic picture of the unfolding events and fueling the public's curiosity and fear. Social media platforms buzzed with discussions and debates, with everyone from concerned citizens to armchair analysts weighing in on the situation.

As Class 1-A of U.A. prepared to depart from the United States and return to Japan, the news of Superboy's escape caught their attention, drawing their focus away from their impending journey. Gathered together at the airport, the students exchanged worried glances and murmured conversations as they absorbed the gravity of the situation.

"Did you see this?" Uraraka student exclaimed, holding up her phone to show the news headline to their classmates.

"But I thought they contained him. Did he break out that quickly?" Deku spoke. As they kept watching, their eyes lit up once they saw what else came up. A familiar face showed up on the news as it was developing.

The face of Ben.

==================================================================

The City of Townsville. Among many of the various bright cities across the world, which had a nice glow under the Moonlight. It was also home to a Superhero Team consisting of three girls. Three sisters, to be exact. The Powerpuff Girls.

Late at night, in the cozy confines of the Powerpuff Girls' home in Townsville, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup gathered in the living room, winding down after a long day. The television hummed softly in the background as they lounged on the couch, sipping on mugs of hot cocoa.

"Hurry and turn it on! The Sumo Slammers Marathon should be on right about now!" The short-haired green one, known as Buttercup bellowed, wanting a taste of action on the screen at once.

"Not so loud. The Professr's asleep right now." Blossom uttered when picking up the remote. "You can watch it in the background and not bother us, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. You wouldn't be saying that if Ben was watching it." Buttercup immedately brought up the Omnitrix-wielder.

"Would you?" The one with the blue theme who jumped onto the bed known as Bubbles would ask Blossom who's face turned red.

"M-Maybe." Blossom coughed for a moment. "That's not important. It's getting late and we have a big day ahead of us now."

"If you say so." A snicker left Buttercup's face as she turned on the TV. Suddenly, the sound of breaking news alerts interrupted the playful atmosphere, capturing the girls' attention. They watched with rapt attention as the image on the screen shifted to footage of Ben Tennyson, accompanied by Superboy, fleeing from a group of ominous Lexcorp Pods.

Blossom's heart skipped a beat as she recognized Ben's familiar face, her eyes widening in concern. "Oh no," she murmured, her voice tinged with worry. "Ben!" So much for being quiet for the Professor.

==================================================================

The town of Bellwood, which was also home to Ben Tennyson's home. Arriving here was the Rustbucket after leaving Metropolis. Under the moonlit sky, it came to a halt, away from Lex Luthor's drones, but not his watchful eye.