Data Arm

"What the..." Ben looked at the data across his arm, feeling the strange sensation. He could feel a buzzing noise going through his entire arm, making him shiver. This arm was not natural, and he most certainly should not have it on him. Ben held onto his arm, clenching his teeth, the sensation almost burning. "Man, this smarts!" He shook his arm, attempting to get the data off, the young man flailing his arm around.

"Why'd it suddenly go after that device?" One Eclipse Member struggled to understand this.

"Miss Nerve said that she created the Data Dogs to the point where they're attracted to machinery or electronics. I guess the Omnitrix counts. Then again, she has been interested in it, so maybe this is her way of finding it. Maybe it was meant to do this?" Another suggested, not sure what this was.

"Whatever it was, it did something to the Omnitrix!" Ben shouted, shaking his arm violently, attempting to get the device off. But he could feel the pain from it, the data almost burning him. The buzzing sensation was rather overwhelming, the young man unable to control it.

"Ben!" Raven was concerned, seeing the sudden change. She tried going for him, only to see the Data Dog had taken the form of Upgrade. She would gasp, the pup transforming. Its form turned digital, having the exact shape of the alien in question, a cybernetic form.

The pup would stand, its body a dark shade of grey with a neon green outline, having a similar glow. It's eyes would light up a bright neon green, its ears elongating, a tail extending. Its mouth would open, revealing a set of teeth that were digital, the tongue being a bright green.

Whatever happened with the Data Dog and the Omnitrix, t caused an unexpected reaction and a whole new development. Once it took on this new form, the Dog would stand tall, its form towering over the humans. It was like a small animal standing next to a human, only that the animal was taller.

"Wha-What did that thing do?!" One of the members gasped. "What is that?"

"No clue. But it's great!" Another said, the Eclipse Members watching this new creature. This would give Ben a chance to activate the Omnitrix, the green device still being fizzed, but the dial had stopped spinning, the light no longer flashing.

"H-Huh?" He said, staring at the watch, pressing the faceplate, but the device wouldn't respond. It wouldn't even make a noise, the Omnitrix acting glitched.

"Oh, come on!" Ben groaned, his device malfunctioning. It wasn't working. "Now what?!"

The Data Dog would then stand, the pup opening its mouth. From its maw, a large laser would be emitted, shooting at the wall, a hole forming. Ben would step back, feeling the heat from the blast, the Data Dog's maw glowing. Even though Ben wasn't touching the Data Dog, he felt the heat regardless.

"This'll do just fine." One of the Members rubbed his hands, before pointing at Ben and Raven. "Restrain those two! We're bringing them back right a-"

"Quiet you." Raven would hold her hand out, using her magic to grab the members and pin them against the wall, the girl not having any time to listen to them. She was focused on Ben, who was still struggling with his new arm.

"Gah! This stupid thing!" He yelled, slamming his free hand down on the Omnitrix, but no matter how many times he hit it, the device wasn't responding. It didn't work. He couldn't transform. At that moment, the Data Dog attacked, sending its tail forward, attempting to grab Ben, only for Raven to put a shield around him.

Raven would use her powers, protecting Ben. The Data Dog's tail would hit the shield, the impact not affecting Ben at all. Afterwards, Raven would fly back while dragging Ben with her, keeping him away from the Data Dog.