Aman's feeling

(Aman and Dilreet were going to the store by walking as it was nearby. There was a small bridge that came when you were walking. They were crossing the river when an old woman came with some pieces of jewelry but her pieces of jewelry fell there. Dilreet and Aman helped that woman.)

Woman: Thank you so much.

Aman, Dilreet: You are welcome. (Everyone stands up after collecting the things on the ground.)

Woman: Do you need any jewelry?

Aman: I don't think so. Do you need, Dilreet?

Dilreet: No, I don't need any.

Aman: Say right now if you want it.

Dilreet: Why are you saying like that?

Aman: So that you won't regret it later.

Woman: Don't force your wife, dear child, she looks intelligent. She must have known what she wanted.

Aman, Dilreet: What? Wife? (Aman and Dilreet were shocked to hear that. Dilreet's eyes were sparkling as she would marry right now. Aman looked at Dilreet and she changed her expression into a confused one.)

Aman: No, ma'am. We are not married.

Woman: Congratulations on your future, I hope the life you have, you will enjoy it fully together.

Dilreet: Thanks, ma'am.

Woman: I should go now. (The woman went away from there. Aman and Dilreet were started walking again.)

Aman: What were you talking there?

Dilreet: Where?

Don't act clueless. In front of that old woman.

I didn't want to break her heart.

Wow! That's why you chose to lie to her.

I chose to hide the truth. And what's the problem with her blessing?

Don't you know?

No. She said we should live our lives fully.

And together.

I won't mind.

Do you have a brain in mind?

Then you also don't have that brain that you should accept the elder's blessings without talking too much.

But sometimes their blessings turn into a reality.

Don't take it too seriously, just think that it was a warm wind that passed by.

Wow! I am deadly impressed.

Thank you.

(They start walking. Aman was looking at the trees and saying to himself "Oh God! Is Dilreet a cunning girl like aunt told me about? Or she is innocent just like that? Whatever it is, protect my family if she is a cunning girl. And please stop my heart from beating that fast whenever I see her. I don't want to make any memories with her, you know me better than anyone. They reached the store and finished shopping, and they started to come back by walking. Dilreet was seeing Aman without making him aware. But Aman was feeling that Dilreet was looking at him.)

Aman: Are you looking at me?

Dilreet: Of course.

What?

Not. Of course not.

Try to tell the full sentence.

As you say.

Thanks. (Aman and Dilreet got out of the car and went to the supermarket. They purchased everything and were about to get in the car.)

Dilreet: But!