Falling in a trap

In the afternoon, Aradh and Eknoor wake everyone up in their rooms. Dilreet wasn't waking up that easily, Eknoor poured a glass of water on her, and Dilreet started to wake up. Eknoor left Aman alone as he was tired of taking care of both home and business.

After a few moments, someone opened the curtain and Aman's eyes opened slowly. He saw Dilreet wearing a traditional Indian dress and holding the tray. She came near to him and sat beside him on the bed. Aman was awake at that time, he wasn't able to understand how should he respond. He started to look at Dilreet without blinking in a confused mood.

Dilreet: What happened? (Touching Aman's face with her hand.)

Aman: That's my question. (Moved his face to the backward.)

Why are you talking like this?

Why are you talking like this? Why is your voice in a sweet tone?

What? Isn't my voice always in a sweet tone with you?

Yes, but this is not that type.

Then tell me what type of voice should I use when I talk with you. (Coming closer to Aman.)

Do what you want. (Aman starts to move from the other side of the bed but Dilreet holds his hand and pulls him close holding the collar of the t-shirt.)

What happened? Why are you behaving like you don't know me?

Listen. (Pushing her away.) What do you think you are doing? (Went away from the bed and standing on the floor.)

What do you think I am doing?

I can't accept this situation. Leave me alone. (Starts to run but she blocks his way and pushes him gently into a wall by holding his shoulder. Aman was shivering like a winter season.)

Why are you acting like this?

I am not acting. Can you leave me alone?

Why should I? you married to me, I didn't go begging you to marry me.

(Loudly) What? We have got married.

Talk slowly otherwise our boy will wake up.

Whose boy is that?

Your and mine, ours.

What? Can you please leave me alone for a moment? (In a begging mood for life.)

Okay, I will go. Stop acting.

Thank you.

Before going, tell me something.

What?

That you always told me in the morning.

What?

I love you.

Thank you.

Say, I love you.

I ... Love you.

Dilreet went away from the door, Aman was trying to relax leaning on the window's side but fell on the ground through the window. And Aman woke up again, he was in shock to see that he was on the bed. He looked outside the window and saw everyone was preparing for the food. He took a deep breath and started to freshen up. He went downstairs and saw Dilreet sitting at the dining table. Aman was calling Chanchaljeet.

Chanchaljeet: Yes, sir.

Aman: Bring my food here, I have some work on the laptop.

Chanchaljeet: Yes, sir. (Went to the kitchen.)