||CHAPTER TWO ||

||HARRY GREENE||
💙💛 || This chapter includes sexual actions or mentions if you are not comfortable with this you can skip to the next chapter/chapters where there will be a recap without the sexual interactions/mentions|| 💛💙
———————————
(I just reread over this chapter and I'm so sorry I made some changes and fixed some spelling errors. So sorry bout that loves but I think it'll make better sense now and I'm also working on the next chapter.)
———————————
Work text:
"I'm sorry!" Harry says suddenly me and Nick look at each other in shock "what?" I say confused if I heard him right "I said I'm sorry I know that it probably doesn't mean anything to you but I had to let you know that I'm sorry for the way I treated you for being gay" Harry says looking actually sad and sincere before I can say anything to respond Harry continues...
————————
-Time skip-
CHARLIE:
It was the next morning and I woke up to see Nick playing with my hair while the others were up doing their own things. "Hmmm..... morning baby" Nick says. His morning voice is so hot I forgot how deep his voice could get in the mornings blushing "Morning..."

I said a little flustered " what do you want to do today?" I asked Nick as I watched him get up and head towards the bathroom. "Hmmm.. maybe we can go to the park?" Nick says " yeah that sounds fun, maybe I can get to know Vi and René more while we're out." "Yeah maybe" Nick says going into the bathroom to do his bis'.

After breakfast we made our way to the downtown so that we could also go shopping before going to meet them at the park. We were heading to different stores when I hear somebody call out "Hey, Nicholas!" I turn around see harry. " Hey harry" Nick says turning around harry speed walks towards us dodging people left and right when he finally arrives in front of me he looks up smiles and then tries to catch his breathe.

"Hey..." harry says a little out of breath  "Hey?..." Nick hesitantly responds "I'm glad I caught up with you guys...I have something I need to say." Harry says still panting a little. Me and Nick look at each other then back at Harry "and that is...?" I ask a little scared he's gonna snap at me but Nick is here so I doubt it.

"I'm sorry!" Harry says suddenly me and Nick look at each other in shock "what?" I say confused if I heard him right "I said I'm sorry I know that it probably doesn't mean anything to you but I had to let you know that I'm sorry for the way I treated you for being gay" Harry says looking actually sad and sincere before I can say anything to respond Harry continues,

"And you don't have to forgive me but I just wanted to let you know that I was sorry and that I shouldn't have treated you that way all because you like guys,... because I recently got a girlfriend while I was at university and she told me that she was bisexual, like Nick and at first I didn't know what to do or say because my parents have always told me that being gay or anything else except for straight was wrong and I realized that I loved her for who she was and that it didn't matter to me if she were straight or bisexual. I also realized that, I was an asshole all throughout high school to you and Nick and I just wanted to say, that I'm so so sorry for the way I treated you I hope you can eventually forgive me and that we can be friends again!" Harry says looking down at his feet fidgeting with his fingers.

Me and Nick look at each other in shock did Harry just apologize to me and Nick and actually mean it. Nick and I share another look before he nods and looks back at Harry "I forgive you for the things you said to me, but unless Charlie forgives you I don't think we could be friends again." Nick says looking at Harry sternly. He looks up in shock then looks at me waiting on my answer "I forgive you too...I mean yeah the way you treated me in high school was fucking terrible, but I can see that you've genuinely changed and genuinely mean what you are saying so I forgive you." I say this time both Harry and Nick look at me in shock.