9- All the way

Louis' POV
I sighed as I quickly washed my hands. I know Harry brought me here so we could have sex. What normal teenage guy brings another guy over to 'watch movies'? Was I ready? This was going to be my first time, as well as Harry's- well, with a guy, that is. I didn't want my first time to be with a guy who had a girlfriend- cover up or not.

"Lou? You all right in there?" Harry calls out, knocking on the door. I blush as I check the clock in the bathroom. I had been in here for ten minutes. "Y-Yeah. I just got distracted." I answer, drying my hands and opening the door. Harry smirks. "It was the picture of me in my swimming trunks, wasn't it?" He asks, biting his lip. I furrow my eyebrows together. What was he talking about? Harry notices my confusion and nods in the direction of the picture. My jaw drops as I see him standing outside in his soaking wet trunks. His stomach was toned and he had a very visible v-line.

Harry chuckles, shaking his head. I turn to face him. "No, it was not your picture. I was thinking." I mutter, going over to his bed. "About what?" He asks, sitting next to me. I sigh. "It's going to be my first time, and it's not really ideal to share your first time with someone who has a girlfriend." I say, cuddling up to his side. "Louis, how many times do I have to tell you? We're not going to sleep together unless you are one hundred percent sure you're ready." Harry reassures me, pushing a stray hair from my forehead. "I'm ready, Harry. I want to do this. I'm just scared. I also feel guilty." I confess. "If you were completely ready, you wouldn't feel guilty." Harry mumbles, turning his attention back to the movie. I blush as I grab his hand, leading it to my bulge. "Trust me. I'm ready." I say, giggling. Harry's eyes widen as he looks down at my lap. I was only semi-hard, so it wasn't very visible. Harry gulps. "I don't have any condoms or lube." He says, barely above a whisper. "What kind of gay guy do you think I am, Harry? It's insulting, really." I joke, going over to my book bag. I hear Harry chuckle as I hold up a condom and my favourite brand of lube. He saunters over to me, grabbing my bum in his hands. Harry licks a long stripe up my neck, finally arriving to my ear. "You're such a bad boy, Lou." He whispers, squeezing my bum. I groan, my knees buckling at the sound of his voice. It was deeper and raspier than usual.

Before I wrap my arms around his neck, I throw the necessities over onto the bed. I pull him closer to me and finally connect our lips. Harry slides his tongue into my mouth without warning, searching every square inch of my mouth. I moan as I battle him for dominance. Harry pulls away before mumbling 'jump'. I do as I was told and wrap my legs around his strong waist. Harry carries me over to his desk, pushing all of his school books aside. He sets me down on the desk and starts to search for my sweet spot. I bite my lip, sliding my hands under his shirt. I felt his toned abs and continued to feel him up. Harry groaned, removing his hands from my bum, only to start unbuttoning his shirt. I stared at his milky skin. "You're so perfect.." I mutter, running my hands over his chest. I felt every bump and crack on his chest. "Really?" Harry asks, his cheeks turning red. I nod. "I love you." I mutter, kissing the tip of his nose.