12- The Picture

Harry's POV
Louis blushed and nodded, sighing. He leaned on my chest and pressed kisses to my sweaty shoulder. "Lou.. That was amazing." I mutter, resting my hand on the small of his back. Louis giggled and looked up at me. "Maybe we should get cleaned up." He suggests, moving off of my lap and pulling his shirt over his head. Louis was wearing a shirt that was way too big for him, which was probably why he tucked it in. It was blue and white striped and it came down to the starts of his thighs. He looked so cuddly.

"Hazza! Watch your hands!" Louis exclaimed, smacking my hand away from his bum. I chuckle, grabbing the bar of soap. "I'm sorry. I can't help it." I say, defending myself. I was just trying to wash some of the shampoo that had dripped down from his hair away from his back. Louis giggles, wiping away the shampoo from his forehead. "I'm too tired for another round." He mutters, dipping his head under the shower water. Louis' cheeks were red and his pink lips were swollen. "Harry? What are you staring at?" Louis asks, grabbing the body wash. "Nothing. I was just thinking." I say, watching as Louis narrowed his eyebrows at me. "Can you get my back? I can't reach it." I ask, quickly changing the subject as I realized that Louis suspected something was up. Lou nodded and squirted the Old Spice body wash onto the old wash cloth. I shivered as I felt Louis place the cold washcloth onto my back, rubbing it over the bottom of my back and around my back. "You have freckles on your back.." Louis mutters, giggling quietly. I smile and roll my eyes.

_________________________
Louis' POV
Harry was acting weird. Ever since we took a shower together, he has been staring at me and 'thinking'. Was the sex not good for him? Did he decide that he wasn't actually gay? Was there something wrong with my body?
I thought more about this as I looked through his closet to find something to wear to bed. "Are you sure your mum won't think it's weird that two boys our age are having a sleepover? In the same bed?" I ask, pulling a large sweater off of the hanger. Harry chuckles, running his hands through his wet hair. "She's pretty laid back. I'm thinking about telling her pretty soon anyway." Harry answers, using the towel to dry his hair. I smile to myself - at least he's actually gay.

I shuddered as I felt Harry's arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my back closer to his chest. "You should keep that sweater. It looks much better on you than on me." Harry mutters, taking my earlobe between his teeth. I blush and giggle, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. "Doubt it." I say, untangling his fingers so that I could get away. Harry laughs. "I'm serious. Take it." He says, sitting on his bed. "Really? You wear this one every time it starts getting cold." I reply, straddling his lap. Harry smiles and places his hands on my bum, giving it a subtle squeeze. I giggle and look at the wall that I was facing. Harry peppered kisses to my neck, sucking hickeys around my sweet spot. I moan. Despite being exhausted and sore, Harry was trying to get me to sleep with him again. I wasn't against it, but I wasn't for it.

I ground my bum against Harry's crotch, moaning into his ear. I closed my eyes as I felt him growing hard under my bum. Harry smirked and titled my head up to the ceiling, giving him more access to my neck. I opened my eyes to see a big poster of Morgan on his ceiling. She was wearing her cheerleading uniform, which was very skimpy, and she was blowing a bubble with her pink gum. "Harry!" I gasp, pushing him away from me. I quickly got off of his lap and walked over to the door, trying to get away from the poster. "What? What's wrong, Lou?" Harry asks, his eyes wide. I can't believe him. I thought he was in love with me and Morgan was just a coverup. Why would he have a slutty picture of his 'coverup' on his ceiling? How have I not seen this before?

Harry comes closer to me, pulling me into his arms. I tear up a lot. "Go away. Get away from me. You're unbelievable." I whisper, pushing him away. "Just tell me what I've done." Harry groans, looking around. I point to his ceiling and grab the doorknob, turning it. Harry grabs my hand and jerks me towards him. "Let me explain." He says.