Chapter 080 - 082

Chapter 080: An old turtle

Not long after Mo Junye detoxified Tiegangzhu, the people sent by the royal family to support him also arrived. One of them was still a monk in the Holy Profound Realm. Faced with so many rioting third-level monsters, the monks in the Tianxuan Realm obviously started to panic. The effect is not big.

The Saint Xuan Realm monk sent by the royal family to support was named Nangong Xiang. He was still a brother to Nangong Yue, the emperor of the Holy Moon Empire, and was the third prince of the Holy Moon Empire.

Although Nangong Xiang is over a hundred years old, because of his high level of cultivation, his appearance now only looks like that of a middle-aged man in his forties.

The higher the cultivation level, not only will the appearance age more slowly, but the life span will also increase. For example, an ordinary person can live fifty more years after becoming a Jade Profound Realm monk. When the cultivation level reaches the Tian Xuan Realm, unless there is an accident, the normal life will be longer. They can live to a thousand years. The higher the level of profound energy, the longer the lifespan will be, and they can even reach the legendary state of immortality.

As the prince of the royal family, Nangong Xiang should not have come to the battlefield of the beast tide, but because the royal family is now in decline, there are really not many monks in the Saint Xuan realm to use, so he can only come in person.

Nangong Xiang learned about Mo Junye's deeds from Du Dazhuang. After hearing this, he immediately went to see Mo Junye.

Mo Junye was treating the last wound on Tiegangzhu's body at this time, when he saw Du Dazhuang walking in with several people, led by a middle-aged man wearing Chinese clothes.

"Mr. Mo, this is the third prince of our Holy Moon Empire. He has something to ask you." After seeing Mo Junye, Du Dazhuang quickly introduced Nangong Xiang's identity to Mo Junye.

When Tie Gangzhu saw so many people coming in, he was about to get up, but he heard Mo Junye say calmly, "I advise you to lie down. If the wound opens again, I don't care whether you are dead or alive in the end. , it has nothing to do with me."

"Mo Junye, I am your mentor, do you know how to respect your teacher?" Tie Gangzhu glared at Mo Junye and said in a very dissatisfied tone, "Tell me You and I have very good physical fitness, so I won’t die that easily. "

Actually, it doesn't matter whether you die or not, because even if you die, the college will reassign a tutor to us." Mo Junye smiled, but he said words that would make people mad.

Tiegangzhu , "..." Is this what a student should say?

"Teacher Tie, you should listen to Mr. Mo. "Nangong Xiang smiled and said, "After all, recuperation is the most important thing. This time, I come here to represent the royal family and want to thank you for your help on behalf of the people on the east coast." "Third

Prince, you are serious in your words. "Yes, as the people of the Holy Moon Empire, we should take action." Tie Gangzhu waved his hand, not caring at all, but he didn't want his actions to involve the wounds on his body, and he immediately started to cry out in pain. .

Mo Junye looked at the iron steel pillar wailing in pain, and felt that he deserved it. He was injured, but he didn't stop to pay attention.

Nangong Xiang turned his attention to Mo Junye, even though he had seen many big The young master of the family, but at this time he had to admit that the temperament of the man in front of him was still the best among all the people he had ever seen. Even his emperor brother was not as good as what City Lord Du said just now, you Do you have anything to do with me?" Mo Junye turned to look at Nangong Xiang and asked with a faint smile, not caring at all about Nangong Xiang's assessment of him, because he could feel that the third prince from the royal family had no ill intentions towards him. "