Chapter 392 - 393

Chapter 392: Arrive in time

Everyone in Hanyan City is trapped and dead inside, unless the barrier set by the Strange Demon God can be broken, but the barrier set by the Strange Demon God himself is not so easy to break.

After half a month, Mo Junye's cultivation has been fully restored, and the Chaos Divine Art has directly broken through to the sixth level, gaining the power of heaven and earth and the power of nothingness respectively.

The power of heaven and earth is the divine power of creation, which can open up heaven and earth and create a world, while the power of nothingness is the opposite, it can turn everything into nothingness, and it also represents destruction.

Mo Junye's profound energy cultivation was already above the ninth-grade supreme realm. After all his strength was restored, his soul power also increased a lot.

The most important thing is that Mo Junye's memory from when he belonged to the Creator God has been completely restored, but he always feels that there are still some things he has not remembered.

Although Mo Junye knew that he was the reincarnation of the Creator God, he still didn't know where he came from.

Just now, under Mo Junye's soul power scan, no trace of the strange devil was found. Obviously, the strange devil was not in Hanyan City at this time.

Xue Qingyan knew that Xue Xuanchen and Han Yanxi were fine for the time being, so she was not so nervous. She turned to Mo Junye and asked Mo Junye, "Can you break the barrier set by the strange demon god Jun Ye?" If you can't break it, If the barrier

is formed, then the people inside will have to be trapped in the city.

And the situation of the people inside seems to be really not good, because the demons are using brute force to break the formation.

"Okay." Mo Junye He smiled faintly, then raised his hand and waved, and a purple thunder suddenly fell from the sky and struck straight towards the barrier. As if there was

a clicking sound, the barrier set by the strange demon god was instantly struck by the purple thunder and lightning. Cracked.

After the barrier was destroyed, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan began to walk into the city. Not long after, they encountered the Demon Clan. Mo Junye

had no intention of showing mercy to the Demon Clan. Every time they met The demons would kill them all with lightning.

But at this moment, a huge sound suddenly came, and even the ground shook.

What is going on? "Xue Qingyan was lucky to have Mo Junye in time. Hold on, so as not to fall.

The formation is broken." Mo Junye once again released the power of his soul to scan, and couldn't help but squint his eyes.

Xue Qingyan was startled for a moment, and didn't react for a moment.

"Go" Mo Jun Ye put his arms around Xue Qingyan's waist and teleported directly to the bounty trading place.

Everything in front of him was a mess. Thousands of demons gathered here, and there were many humans lying on the ground. The corpse of the monk.

The defensive formation was broken, and everyone had to come out to fight. However, there was a huge disparity in strength between the two sides. The demon clan's combat power had not even been fully unleashed, and the battle situation had already become one-sided. "Ah!"

Han Lexi was originally avoiding the attack of a demon, but unexpectedly another demon emerged from behind and hugged her directly.

Han Lexi had lived in the land of the gods for three years, so she naturally knew the demon clan's Some habits, these demons completely regard their humans as tools for sexual release.