Chapter 300 - 301

Chapter 300: The land of absolute gods

People who enter the Land of Absolute Gods always go there and never return. It took Mo Junye a total of five days to go from the Purgatory Volcano to the Land of Absolute Gods.

The entrance to the land of absolute gods was something like a black hole. Mo Junye walked directly in, and his eyes suddenly became dark. After a while, he suddenly became enlightened.

The surrounding area is desolate, with only dry land and vegetation, and those dead trees that have been covered with a layer of gray look like they have been here for a long time.

After Mo Junye entered Jueshen, the entrance disappeared. If he wanted to leave this place, he would have to find an exit by himself. However, Mo Junye had already been prepared. After learning about the special nature of Jueshen's place, He set up a teleportation array in Xue Mansion in advance. When he wanted to leave, no matter where he was in the land of Jueshen, as long as he created a teleportation array here to connect to the teleportation array in Xue Mansion, he would be there. I can leave the land of absolute gods directly.

The Land of Absolute Gods is much bigger than the Purgatory Volcano. It is completely endless, just like the wasteland that has not been opened up in ancient times. Mo Junye's eyes were dim, he circulated the profound energy in his body, and found that he could not lift it at all, and then he The spiritual power of the Chaos Divine Art was activated, but the result was the same. It was completely unable to be used. With a thought, I wanted to try to enter the space, but I found that it still didn't work.

Now that neither Xuan Qi nor spiritual power can be used, Mo Junye still feels very unaccustomed to it. He then tried to summon the Red Lotus Nether Fire and the Burning Sky Poison Flame. To his surprise, the two heaven and earth fires seemed to be similar. It was as if he had fallen into a deep sleep, without any response, and even his spiritual consciousness could not communicate.

Only then did Mo Junye realize that the Land of Jueshen was more strange and mysterious than he had imagined.

Just thinking that he was almost like an ordinary person now, Mo Junye couldn't help but sigh secretly in his heart, and then touched the space ring on his hand.

Mo Junye tried to release the power of his soul again, and then opened the space ring. When he saw that the things inside could be taken out, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, his soul power can still be used.

Long before setting off for the Land of Absolute Gods, Mo Junye had refined a space ring that could be opened with the power of the soul. As expected, what he worried about happened.

At the same time, he also put a lot of things in this space ring, such as things for setting up formations, a handful of immortal weapons, and some elixirs that can restore injuries.

Judging from the current situation, it seems that the decision he made was not wrong.

The Chaos God Technique cannot be used, which means that he cannot enter the portable space. However, Mo Junye did not panic. He has never been the kind of person who is in a hurry. Even if he encounters difficulties, he will try to find a way to deal with them.

Mo Junye released the power of his soul to investigate, because Xue Xuanchen had never entered the land of Jueshen, and almost none of those who entered the land of Jueshen could get out, so for the people inside the land of Jueshen Under the circumstances, Xue Xuanchen couldn't provide him with anything more.

In fact, the Wanku Sacred Vine only exists in legends. Xue Xuanchen only learned about the existence of the Wanku Sacred Vine from an ancient book. No wonder others don't know about it.