Chapter 286 - 287

Chapter 286: Refining Artifacts

Xue Qingyan and Feng Yueying had already entered into practice. Although the water in the Netherworld Cold Pond was so cold that their hearts seemed to stop, they still gritted their teeth and persisted.

For the sake of safety, Mo Junye set up a holy-level anti-kill defense formation near Netherworld Cold Pond and set up a silent barrier so that others could not disturb Xue Qingyan and Feng Yueying's practice.

Xue Xuanchen did not ask Mo Junye to take him in, but concentrated on studying the formation.

Although Xue Xuanchen is currently unable to crack this formation, he is very interested in the formation. Not only is he talented, but he also has excellent understanding. Now that he sees a formation that he cannot crack, he is naturally very curious.

He did know about the existence of natural formations, but he had never seen them before.

Although his array magic is already very advanced, he is still just a holy-level array master after all, and has not reached the god-level.

Especially after seeing how easily Mo Junye could enter this formation, it aroused his unwillingness to admit defeat.

However, what Xue Xuanchen didn't know was that Mo Junye was already a god-level formation mage, and he would never be able to surpass Mo Junye in this life.

Cultivation has no time, and the Tianling Secret Realm was opened for three years. Almost in the blink of an eye, two years have passed. Xue Xuanchen is not attached to Nether Cold Pond, but he has been studying formations in the past two years. He hasn't gone anywhere, but his formation has improved a lot.

Although Xue Xuanchen is already a holy-level formation master, he could only perform intermediate holy-level formations at most before. However, after two years of exploration of natural formations and the assistance of his ancient formation book, He can now try to set up advanced holy-level formations.

Xue Qingyan and Feng Yueying are still practicing, but Mo Junye has not stayed here all the time, and will leave from time to time.

As for the other members of the Xue family, seeing that Xue Xuanchen seemed to have no intention of breaking the formation, and Mo Junye did not take them into the formation, they finally left here together to look for opportunities elsewhere.

Xue Yukun, who had become crippled before, died in the mouth of the monster not long after.

Xue Xuanchen didn't know what Mo Junye was doing. He asked, but Mo Junye didn't say anything, so he had to give up.

On this day, the entire Tianling Secret Realm seemed to be in an extremely depressed state, with thunder and lightning flashing from time to time in the sky.

Everyone who entered the Tianling Secret Realm noticed something was wrong, but they had no way of knowing why.

After this situation lasted for three days, the sky above the entire Tianling Secret Realm suddenly became gloomy, making people feel more depressed than before.

The entire sky was surrounded by layers of dark clouds, and thunder and lightning flashed among the dark clouds. Judging from their power, no one knew what was going on, but many people felt uneasy.

Xue Xuanchen naturally felt something strange in the Tianling Secret Realm. Thinking of what Mo Junye was doing now, he couldn't help but frowned and walked out of the Netherworld Cave.

I saw a black figure standing in the air, and in front of him, there were two flames, one red and one black, that seemed to be burning something.

Xue Xuanchen sighed secretly. He only learned that Mo Junye was still a weapon refiner three days ago, and his level was not low. Judging from the mysterious weapons that Mo Junye was now refining, they were at least Saint level or above. , otherwise it would never have attracted such a big momentum.