MEET KIAAN MALIK

KIAAN~

I was sitting in my cabin doing some work with my PA that's when someone came barging inside and no one ever comes in Kiaan Malik's office without knocking when i was about to say something i looked up to find my brother walking towards me yeah he never knocks before coming inside because he thinks he can do anything just because he's elder than me as he made himself comfortable on the couch i told my PA to go outside and walked towards my brother.

"Kya hua bhai aaj konsi khabar sunane aaye ho?" I asked him as i knew he only comes during working hours when he has something really serious to talk about.

"Kiaan dad ne tere liye ek ladki pasand ki hai and he wants us to go there tomorrow to meet her family" as soon as those words left my brother's mouth i was shocked i was at loss of words i just couldn't say anything.

He passed me a glass of water and i gulped it down in one go and yelled
"Whattt bhaiiiiii mai toh abhi khud baccha hu meri shadi ke bare mein soch bhi kaise sakte ho aap log?" I know i was being a bit dramatic but that doesn't mean i wasn't shocked.

"Kiaan thoda drama kam kar teri shadi ki umar ho chuki hai aur tu 25 saal ka hogaya hai abhi toh thoda serious hoja" he tried to make me understand and continued further

"Kon soch sakta hai jo kiaan malik itna rude aur arrogant ban kar ghumta hai wo asli mein hamara sunshine softie boy hai" his tone was nothing but sarcastic and full of teasing.

"Bhai mujhe bohot mehnat lagi hai wo personality banane mein aesi baate public mein mat bola karo divaaro ke bhi kaan hote hai" i said cause I really don't want people to know this about me cause i can't afford my employees to laze around just because they know their boss won't say anything to them I'm very very serious about my professional life.

"Okay kiaan jokes aside but we are going there tomorrow and you are coming with us" bhai didn't ask me he just informed me.

"But bhai i don't even know the girl how can i marry a total stranger" i whined.

"Hum jante hai unhe bro"

"Bhai aap kiski baat kar rahe ho?" I asked curiosity getting the best of me.

"Tujhe yaad hai jab hum delhi shift hone se pehle mumbai mein rehte the toh waha dad ke ek friend the 'ashish maan' naam ke?" He questioned and i started thinking after a few minutes I recalled him.

"Haa haa yaad hai toh tujhe teri choti si dost bhi yaad hogi hum jab bhi unke ghar jaya karte the tu aur shivika hamesha sath khelte the" he asked again and this time i didn't need to think before answering.

"Yes i do recall her name and i have these blurred memories but i can't seem to remember how she looked like" i told him.

"Yeah so it's her that you are gonna get married to if everything goes smoothly tomorrow" he said and left me alone with my thoughts.

Shivika i don't know why but i am feeling quite happy knowing that it's her I'm gonna meet her after soo many years i just wanna see how beautiful of a woman she must have transformed into I'm really really looking forward to meet her.

The next day me and my family was on our way to the MAAN'S mansion.

On the way my mother asked me to stop the car so i asked her while stopping the car at the side of the road.

"Kya hua maa gadi kyu rokne lagayi?"

"Kiaan bete tu pehli baar shivika se khali hath milega kya wo dekh waha saamne ki uss flower shop se uske liye bouquet lekar aa" she instructed.

"Par maa agar--- i was about to protest but she interrupted me saying

"Kiaan what have i always thought you always be a gentleman with women aur shivika ko shayad teri future wife ho sakti hai tu uske liye itna nai kar sakta" she again started blackmailing me but I am gentleman enough so i didn't say anything further and stepped outside the car to got buy the flowers.

As i reached there my eyes fell on a beautiful bouquet of white tulips but as i was about to pick it up a soft hand came under mine and when i look in the direction from where the hand came my eyes met with those beautiful orbs.
_________________
Hey pyaare readers!!
How are you all.
Please vote and tell me how you liked the chapter.

See you in the next chapter.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍