A MISUNDERSTANDING

Shivika~

"What the hell is wrong with him damn it!!!" I almost yelled which made sam to cover his ears with his palms for their dear life.

"Calm down woman what's wrong? Has something happened why are you burning with anger?!" Sam questioned me witnessing my state of distress.

"How can someone be this dumb and blind to see anything beyond that person?!" I said while pulling my hair in frustration.

"Cool down and tell me who are you talking about shivi!" Sam said and made me sit on the bed and passed me a bottle of water for me to drink and calm my nerves and I did as he said.

"Now tell me clearly what happened and who is the person you're so mad at?!" He asked folding his hands around his chest.

"It's kiaan! He doesn't understand a thing i tell him about his so called bestfriend komal!" I paused and continued after a minute.

"It's like he just doesn't wanna believe me!" I said shaking my head in disappointment.

"What do you mean by he doesn't believe you?!"

"Yesterday i decided to confront kiaan about what his so called bestfriend tried to do to ruin our engagement!" I started narrating him what happened when my confrontation lead me and kiaan to a heated argument.

"Kiaan look I'm going to tell you something about komal which you might not like but i believe that you will believe me!" I said taking a deep breath.

"What is it vee?! You know you can tell me anything without any hesitation!" He assured me.

"I think she's not happy about you getting married to me!" I said looking down.

"What makes you think that vee?!" He asked his brows furrowing.

"Because I think she has feelings for you!" I blurted out looking straight into his eyes and his eyes widened with shock and he gave me a look of disbelief.

"How could you even think of something like that shivika she's my bestfriend and nothing more!". He said sternly looking away and i don't know why but it did hurt me when he called me by my name rather than vee or shivi.

"I know kiaan there's nothing from your side but how can you be soo sure that she feels the same way about you?!"

"What if she has feelings for you a little more that just friends?!"

I questioned him and I could see the look on his face changing into a bit angry?!

"What's making you think this way about her?!" He asked.

"Cause you don't know what she did on the day of our engagement kiaan!"  I shouted getting angry when I remembered that.

"And what did she do?!"

"You remember her tripping off the stairs when she was about to go down the stage after meeting us and how you held onto her to stop her from falling off?!" I asked and he hummed.

"So that, she did that intentionally to get your attention towards her instead of me even when she knew it was our big day our fu**king engagement!" I said and he looked at me with a disappointed look like I've said something wrong.

"I never expected this from you shivika how can you be soo selfish and make it all about yourself!" He said and paused for a while before continuing.

"She's my friend who was just about to fall and if she had fallen down she would have got hurt severely and being her friend i just tried to help her how can you think of it in this way!" He said and looked away averting his eyes from me.

"I trust you kiaan i know what you did was genuine help for a friend but you didn't notice that when you were helping her our eyes met and she gave me this creepy look which clearly meant 'I told you he's mine and he'll always choose me over you'."

"Are you freaking out of your mind shivika stop assuming random things about my friend she is nothing like that and I trust her for heaven's sake stop getting insecure of my freaking bestfriend!!" He practically yelled at me and that was it he tested my patience way too much he literally said that I'm insecure of that bitch that BITCHH like seriously?!

"Enough is enough kiaan here I'm trying to explain to you that this is something serious that I've been feeling ever since she has came here and it has nothing to do with me being insecure of her and what's there in her that I'll get insecure of her!!" I shouted at him too.

"Yes shivika you are just being a jealous and an insecure woman please go and clear your head that might help you to think properly!" He said making me furious.

"You know what kiaan just go and get married to her only jab apni mangetar se zyada bharosa apko uss ladki par hai toh just go and leave me alone you freaking asshole!!" I cursed at him in my anger but he deserved it for behaving that way with me.

"Get back here shivika I'm not done talk--" he was saying something but before he could complete his sentence i came out of the room slamming the door shut on his face making my way to my house stomping my feet.

As i was done narrating it all to sam he sighed, looked at me and said "you shouldn't have cursed him out on his face shivi whatever the matter was there's a limit to everything you may have hurt his feelings!"

"I know but it just slipped out of my mouth but even his words hurt me how could he say that I'm insecure or jealous of komal. couldn't he see the genuine feeling i had to protect our relationship!" I said in disappointment my voice barely above a whisper.

I didn't realize that his words had hurt me soo deeply until a lone tear escaped from my eyes which didn't go unnoticed by sam.

"Hey hey hey shivi tu iss baat ke liye roo kyu rahi hai couples mein toh thodi bohot misunderstanding chalti rehti hai you just have to keep calm and explain everything to him patiently!". He said patting my back to comfort me.

"This is what I'm scared of the most. you know what had happened in college too and just thinking about that incident happening again just scares me to core and I just can't shake off this feeling!" I confessed as a sob left my mouth.
_______________________
Hey pyaare readers!!
How are you all.
Please vote and tell me how you liked the chapter.

See you in the next chapter.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍