GROWING DISTANCE

Shivika~

I was sitting in my room with my diary trying to get my thoughts clear and let it all out on this piece of paper but every time I tried to write down something I failed as my mind went back to what kiaan accused me of.

'Yes shivika you are just being a jealous and an insecure woman'

His words rang in my mind continuously making me doubt myself.

Am I really insecure and jealous of komal?!

Is it happening because of what happened in college 3 years ago?!

Ughh this is so frustrating man!

"I hate him i hate him cause i can't hate him and why are his words having such an effect on me I know that was not the proper way to address this problem and yes maybe I was a tad bit jealous of her cause why wouldn't I be when all she has tried to do ever since she has came here is separate kiaan from me.

And being a woman myself i know what intentions the other woman has when all she does is eye your man and plus after experiencing that horrible day in my past i know when a woman is having heart eyes for my man!. But this guy is just not ready to listen to me i know I shouldn't have curse him out but I've decided i will go to his office tomorrow and apologize to him!"

I wrote all my thoughts after a million failed attempts and let my anger out and soon sleep embraced me with open arms and I let myself get lost in the warmth of my bed.

Next day was just the same i woke up got ready for work went down greeted papa chachu and chachi and kissed ro on his cheeks just to irritate him as i know he gets annoyed everytime i do this.

"Ahh di stop it!!" He whined getting up and moving away from me.

I ran behind him to cling on to him and he ran away like a madman.

"Bade papa please di ko bolo mujhe pareshan na kare!" He completed to papa like a 10 year old.

"Shivi kyu pareshan kar rahi h mere bete ko?!" Papa asked completely taking his side.

"Kuch nai papa mai toh bas apne pyaare chote bhai ko gale lagane ki koshish kar rahi thi!" I said innocently.

"Bade papa you know na I hate it when someone clings to me!" Ro said.

"Shivi mat pareshan kara kar mere puttar ko jad oh keh reya hai usnu nai pasand gale lagna te naa sahi kyu tang karni payi hai chal jaa hun nashta karan!" Papa lectured me.
(Shivi don't irritate my kid when he's saying that he doesn't like hugging then why are you annoying him comeonnow go and have breakfast).

Listening to papa ro showed me his tongue teasing me and i just huffed and dragged myself to the dining table while stomping my feet.

"Chachiiiii what's for breakfast today?!" I sang as i entered the kitchen.

"I've made your favorite paneer ke parathe for you!" She said making my day alot better after how my last 3 days went today was a good start.

Then we had our breakfast while me and rohan bickering from time to time and then I left for for work.

On the way i stopped at Starbucks and got myself a morning coffee and got back in the car and head towards my firm.

                    Shivika's outfit

I completed all my day work 2 hrs early today so that I could go to kiaan's office.

It was around 7PM when i reached his office i was about to get down when my phone pinged with a message so i clicked on the notification it was a message from an unknown number.

I opened the message and clicked on the picture i received and when i saw what was in that picture I just couldn't process anything everything just blurred in front of my eyes and i realized that I was crying my heart ached looking at the picture.

It was a picture of kiaan and komal kissing each other in his cabin.

Still i didn't wanted to doubt and accuse kiaan of something which might be edited or even fake.

So i walked inside the building into the lift and reached 35th floor where kiaan's cabin is i decided to show him the picture and seek answers from him rather than doubting him.

As i opened the door i could see the shock of my life there was he my fiance kissing someone else right in front of my eyes.

And that someone else is none other than komal since kiaan's back was facing he did not notice me until my phone slipped from my hand and made a noise as it touched the floor.

He turned back facing me and shock was evident on his face maybe he didn't expected me to be here.

"Vee listen to me it's all-- he tried to give an explanation to me while taking long steps towards me and komal followed but even before he could complete his sentence I landed slap across his face. Hard.

"Shivika how dare-- komal tried to say something but I slapped her too saying,

"You don't get to say a word in front of me after kissing MY fiance!!". I roared and she literally back off.

"Are you freaking out of your mind shivika stop assuming random things about my friend she is nothing like that and I trust her for heaven's sake stop getting insecure of my freaking bestfriend!" I repeated kiaan's words exactly and said,

"So maybe this is why you didn't wanted to listen to a word i was saying about this woman cause you were already cheating on me!".

I said all of that and walked out of his cabin and straight went to my car and started driving at some ungodly speed till i reached on a highway and stopped the car at the side and the tears which were formed in my eyes rolled down my cheeks i didn't know what happened to me suddenly i started panicking as i couldn't get enough air to breathe so i opened the car door in a hurry and stepped down.

"I trusted him again and again even though i knew I was never lucky in love. Why god why does it always has to be me. Why can't anyone let me be happy with that one person. I loved him with my everything , still he had to cheat on me. Mai unhe iske liye kabhi maaf nahi karungi!" I said to myself as i slipped down leaning on the car as i sat on the empty road.
_____________________
Hey pyaare readers!!
How are you all.
Please vote and tell me how you liked the chapter!
See you in the next chapter

Please vote and tell me how you liked the chapter!See you in the next chapter

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍