ICE CREAM DATE

So guys I've changed their wedding dates as the story was lacking so please go and check out the neighbors chapter again .

Now now soon some wedding content in gonna come and you'll get to see their romance too as they're are comfortable with being with each now during this one month leap!

Happy reading!!

SHIVIKA~

I was sitting in my bedroom writing my journal,

Dear diary,
I don't know what this feeling is it's like just seeing his face can make me the happiest I've got this urge to treat him like a prince cause he freaking deserves it the urge to cook him his favorite food even though I don't know a thing about cooking, to watch movies together, play his favorite song for him whenever he's upset, being with him for hours and hours.

But whatever it is it's the best feeling I've ever felt he has captured my heart and soul and i just can't wait to start my new life with him. He has become my epitome of joy.

Yes i was writing down my feelings about him that's when a crumbled piece of paper came into my room through the balcony i picked it up and it read

'Wanna have an ice creamdate if yes, please come out I'm waiting for you'
                                               -Kiaan

I sneaked out of my house tiptoeing so that no one would find out but just when i was about to open the main gate someone tapped on my shoulder making me shut my eyes close.

'Kya kismat hai meri ab mai kya kahungi ki mai iss waqt kaha jaa rahi hu?' I thought and slowly turned around to see who is it.

I took a breath of relief as i found rohan standing in front of me.

"Di aap iss waqt kaha jaa rahi thi? Kahi aap-- ap kiaan jiju se milne jaa rahi thi na jhoot mat bolna okay?!" Rohan was questioning me first but he himself realized where I must be going now so he chose to blackmail me now.

"Ab dekho di agar aap chahti h toh mai maa paa ya bade papa ko kuch nai bataunga par badle mein mujhe kya milega?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"You can ask for any expensive video game you want I'll buy it for you!" I offered and this greedy brother of mine accepted it.

"Yaa well it works for me!" He said then winked at me saying,

"Toh jao phir enjoy kuch hua toh apka bhai sambhal lega!" And i just chuckled at him and left from there.

I came out and saw him standing there waiting for me he saw me and passed me a smile as i walked towards him.

"What took you soo long?" He asks.

"Rohan caught me and was blackmailing me so i had to bribe him to come out" i told him.

"Arey abh mai itna bhi khaas nai ki aap mujhse milne ke liye apne bhai ko rishwat de rahi thi!" He said dramatically hiding his face in his palms.

"Kya kare hamare liye toh aap kuch zyada hi khaas hai toh ye sab karna padta h" i played along with him and this time due to my words he really got shy.

"Are ab aesi bhi tareef naa kare hamari hame sachme shy aari hai" he said looking away and i couldn't stop myself from pinching his cheeks.

"Hey waheguru! Tussi Kinney cute ho"
(OMG you are soo cute)

Then we sat in his car and he drove away.

We reached near an ice cream shop it no one was there except for us so i asked kiaan,

"Why are we the only ones here?"

"Because I booked the whole place for an hour only for us" he replied and i was amused.

"Are you freaking serious!!" I asked excitedly and he nodded.

We had some of our favorite flavors while i asked him "how can you eat that vanilla ice cream it tastes like soap to me!" While making an eww expression on my face.

"You don't know ms. maan but you've just started a world war 3 by commenting on my choice of ice cream" he said being his over dramatic self as always.

But i love this side of his he looks the cutest while being dramatic and that's why sometimes I intentionally tease him about something to get an overly dramatic reaction out of him.

"Well I'm just stating facts mr. malik!" I retorted.

He just huffed and looked away while eating his icecream.

"Okay okay fine I apologize i was just trying to mess with you" i said coaxing him but he didn't even spare me a glance.

"Kiaan?"

"Are you being serious?"

Still no reply

"Kiaan are you seriously not gonna talk to me just because i made an 'eww' face at your icecream?"

He just completely turned his chair facing his back at me.

"Haww aap sachme mujhse naraaz hai kiaan?" I said as i got up from my seat walked towards him and placed my lips on his cheek merely for a second and pulled back and he looked at me with shock evident on his face.

"Kya hua hamari sorry aachi nai lagi aapko?" I asked raising an eyebrow and i heard him chuckle.

"Agar aap hamesha aese hi maafi mangengi toh shayad mujhe har din naraaz hone ka bahana khojna hoga" he said coming closer to me and I immediately took a step back was it a bad decision to kiss him.

He stood so close to me our faces inches away but still he didn't touch me at all and said "bas agli baar yaha nahi yaha par karna" while pointing towards his cheeks first and his lips later.

My eyes widened at his statement and he kissed me on my left cheek while saying "par jab tak aap yaha kiss karne ke liye ready nahi hongi tab tak mai cheeks se kaam chala sakta hu" and winked at me blood rushed to my cheeks and I literally ran away from there and he came out after paying for ice cream.
___________________
Hey pyaare readers!!
How are you all.
Please vote and tell me how you liked the chapter.

See you in the next chapter.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍