Chapter three

As he put me in the trunk, he tied my hands together with a rope and out a cloth in my mouth so i couldnt scream. He shut the trunk and for a minute there was dead silence. After a few second, i heard footsteps and then the driver's seat door opened amd he got in. Everything was dark, cold and silent but the silence was interupted by the starting of the car engine. The car slowly started moving and i could feel every move and stop of the car. My eyes started to water as i realized what was happening. *I have be strong * i told myself as i needes to prepare myself for amything that was about to happen. Will he kill me? Torture me? Rape me? What is going to happen to me? All these questions ran trough my head as the car drove and drove.

From what i senced, the car was moving for about an hour or so i thought. We havent stopped a single time so i assumed we were going somewhere far away. Tha panic was really showing up at this point. I was shaking, crying and praying it would go away or i'd just wake up from this bad dream. I didn't. This, was not a dream.

Out of nowhere, the car stopped. Chills ran down my spine as the driver's seat door opened and closed. The slow footsteps were approaching the trunk and stopped right in front of it. My heart was going crazy fast. The trunk opened and i saw a tall figure standing over me. The only sorce of light was the moon which was behind him so the only thing i saw was his silhouette. „Sit up" he said with a cold voice. I did as he said and slowly sat up. „If you do as i say, you'll be just fine. Don't try anything. I'll have a gun on me all the time so dont even think about trying to escape or anything else." he said and i nodded. He grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the trunk. He was tall. I stand at about 5'6 and he was a lot taller. I'd say he was about 6'3 and i could see he was build. At one point, he turned around and i saw a glimpse of his face in the moonlight. He had dark eyebrows, dark eyes, his nose was a little croocked, his lips were small and he had a beard. His hair was a little longer and also dark brown colored.

„Come this way and dont make any noise" he said and i just did what he told me to. We walked on this kind of pathway through a forest and after some time we came to a house. The house wasnt big but it also was not small. He took me inside and told me to sit on the floor, i did as he said. He took of his coat and hanged it on the hanger beside the door. „Get up and follow me" he said walking ahead. I was frozen and could not move out of fear. He stopped, turned around and looked me dead in the eyes. „I said lets go" he said with a slightly raised voice.

I quickly got up and walked behind him down the stairs into a small room. It was the basement.

--------------
568 words