Don't Stop~

Husk drank way too much and is wandering the corridors of the hotel and passes out laying on the floor of one of the corridors. Angel leaves his room to grab a bag he left in the main room and goes to return to find Husk laying on the floor two doors down from Angel's room.

Angel: *kicks Husk slightly* "Husky~.... You okay?"

*Husk makes a grunt sound but remains passed out*

*Angel looks around then shrugs and picks up Husk and places him down in Angel's bed and Husk grunts*
Angel: "get some rest. Can't flirt with you if you're half dead"

Husk: *mumbles* "fuck off"

*angel chuckles and lays next to him and after he sees Husk pass out he sleeps*

In the morning Husk remains asleep but now is laying like a cat and Angel wakes up and notices this and just stares at him.

Angel: *slowly begins stroking his head* "oh Husky~"

Husk: *begins to wake* "ughh what"

Angel: *giggles and strokes his fur more* "mornin~"

Husk: *purrs slightly at the petting/stroking and mumbles* "five more minutes~"

Angel: *smirks and giggles* "really kitty~?"

Husk: *realises and jumps up and sits up* "ANGEL!"

Angel: *smirks keeping his hand placed on Husk's head* "that's my name baby~"

Husk: *looks around* "why am I in your room and why are you stroking me?!?"

Angel: *starts stroking more with both hands* "do you not like it? You were purring earlier. Do you want me to stops"

Husk: *purrs slightly and groans. He then reluctantly whispers* "Don't stop~"

Angel: "oooo someone's enjoying it" *he smirks then starts to scratch behind Husks ear*

Husk: *arches his back moving his head into the scratching and trilling sligjtly*

Angel: *his eyes go wide and he moves his hand away slightly when he hears the trilling* "what was that?~"

Husk: *moves Angels hand back and mutters* "don't stop~"

Angel: *chuckles slightly* "okay kitty~" *he starts to scratch more behind his ear then Angel uses his free hand to start to stroke one of his wings*

Husk: *let's out a sigh and purrs more and whispers* "don't stop"

Angel: *smiles* "oh kitty~"

*Angel keeps stroking and scratching Husk until he falls asleep out of pure relaxness*