First Kiss

(this story takes place after they rebuilt the hotel and now they are celebrating )

Husk and Angel are both drunk out of their minds. They after hours of drinking and celebrating everyone went to bed except Husk and Angel.

Angel: "I can't believe we wonnn~"

Husk: *nods and sips his booze* "well it sure was fun"

Angel: *nods* "never seen you so happy singing with everyone~"

Husk: *sighs and drunkly hiccups* "can I tell you a secrettt?"

Angel: *giggles and nods* "go ahead kitten"

Husk: *drunkly puts his elbows on the bar's counter nearly falling* "I thought I was finally free.... I was happy and singing thinking finally I didn't have to worry about Alastair but then..... There he was..... Back.... Not dead" *drunkly puts his head on the bar's counter*

Angel: *eyes soften and he reaches out to stroke Husk's head but he hesitates* " Hey..... It's okay Husk.... Maybe one day Alastair will die" *he giggles trying not to seem like he's pitying Husk*

Husk: *Husk keeps his head down and starts to sniffle and Angel realises he's drunkly crying* "I just wanted to be free....."

Angel: *sighs and pulls Husk into a hug and strokes the back of Husk's head* "shhh..... It's okay kitty"

Husk: *drunkly cries harder* "no it isn't..... I'll never be free.... I'll always just be used for whatever Alastair wants... I might as well just stop trying....."

Angel: *hugs Husk tighter * "I know what it feels like...... But you can't just give up....."

Husk: *cries into Angel's chest fluff*

Angel: *blushes slightly but tries to remain calm and just whisper reassuring words* "Hey maybe one day we will both have our souls and may even be redeemed.... If that's even possible"

*after a bit of crying Husk slowly stops and looks up at Angel who's just whispering reassuring words. Husk drunkly rests his chin in Angel's chest fluff and his eyes dilute as he looks up at Angel*

Angel: *melts slightly and goes red as he realises Husk is looking up at him* "uh.... Husk you good now?"

Husk: *just stares up drunkly and his eyes wander to Angel's lips for a moment*

Angel: *notices and leans down slightly* "what are the chances you remember any of this?"

Husk: *shrugs and leans up* "you?"

Angel: *shrugs* "I am quite tipsy and will likely drink more" *he holds Husk's face in his hands*

*they both slowly put their lips together. They begin to kiss and slowly get more into it. Then they hear a click from a camera and Angel pulls away and sees Niffty with a camera*

Angel: *pulls more away really red* "Niffty... Delete that"

*Niffty looks at her camera then runs off as Husk looks dazed and too drunk to even decifer what just happened*

Angel: *sighs and turns to Husk* "let's get you to bed so I can focus on destroying Niffty's camera" *he pulls on Husk's arm as they go towards his room*

(sorry it's been a while since I wrote anything on Wattpad)