Drunken Kitty

After a night of work Angel lays on the Hotel's mainroom's sofa. He yawns and considers taking a nap but then Husk drunkly stumble over.

Angel: *stares at Husk* "Hey kitty~ drinking alread-"

Angel gets cut off by Husk falling onto the sofa and laying on him. Husk's face is flat on Angel's chest fluff, his wings are spread up and out and his legs are between Angel's legs. Angel's face is bright red and he's very confused trying to process what happened. Husk then begins purring causing Angel's heartbeat to accelerate feeling like his heart is pounding out of him.

Angel: *tries to lift Husk's head up* "Hey Husky~ as much as I love this..... How much have you drank this morning?"

Husk: *drunkly rests chin on Angel's chest fluff* "Angellll~" *he drunkly smiles purring then puts his face back into Angel's chest fluff*

Angel melts and begins to scratch the back of Husk's head. After a bit Husk begins to drunkly mumble the song 'loser baby' into Angel's chest causing him to blush even more. Angel holds Husk close enjoying how close he is.

Angel: *chuckles* "god you are absolutely hammered huh?"

Husk: *nods and buries his head deeper into Angels chest fluff and (although muffled) he slurrs* "I cannn feeel yourr heartbeatttt~"

Angel: *blushes* "uh.... Ye you are literally burying your head into my chest of course you can feel my heartbeat"

Husk: *purrs* "It'ssss sso relaxinggg" *yawns and accidentally drunkly bites at Angel's chest fluff* "III could just falllll asleeppp" *he curls up on Angel with his head still buried in Angel's chest and Husk's tail wraps around Angels legs as Husk's wings covers them both causing a red-like lighting effect*

Angel: *blushes more red then the light* "goodnight..... Kitty?"

Husk: *muffled mumble* "night night~.... Hotstuff" *he passes out drunkly*

Angel: *melts and yawns* "I should sleep too...." *Falls asleep*

After an hour, Vaggie and Charlie wake up and have breakfast. When they make their way to the main room they see Angel laying on the sofa asleep with Husk on him like a cat but Husk's face is buried into Angel's fluff. Charlie immediately goes to squeel but Vaggie stops her and takes a picture of them on her phone while smirking.