Lead A New Destiny

"Talk"

'Thought'
_______________
"Ugh..."

A certain red-haired woman lets out a small groan in discomfort, as she slowly sits up and holds her head in pain, trying to focus, remove the daze from her mind, and just tries to remember what just happened.

"Oh! You're awake."

But before she could try to recover mentally, an unfamiliar voice startled her, making her instantly pull out her weapon called Miló and aim it at a certain blonde boy and his chainsaw dog, Pochita, which no doubt startled him as he had a spear pointed at his face

"H-HEY WATCH WHERE YOU POINT THAT THING!"

The red-haired woman only needed a moment to realize what she had done before instantly regretting it. She quickly put away her spear and didn't hesitate to help the blonde boy back up.

"S-Sorry, you just startled me that's all, I hope you're ok?"

Once she helped him up, she let go of his hand and immediately bow her head in apologies, clearly meant what she said

'S-She actually touched my hand?...'

However, he only slightly listened, as he looked at the hand that had been held by her not too long ago. It was the first time he had ever interacted with a woman before, especially one who was talking to him so kindly. After touching her soft, gently-gripped hand, it was enough to make his heart skip a beat.

"U-Um, it's ok, I'm sorry for scaring yah, just wanted to make sure you were ok, since you, hm..."

Because of this, the blonde boy, who had a shy blush form on his face, instantly forgave her for what she did, even apologizing himself for spooking her, though what he said specifically caught her attention as she then looks up

"O-Oh dear, did I do that?"

She gasped when she noticed the hole in the ceiling, as she was able to piece together the puzzle of what had happened and who was responsible.

"Mhm, fell right into my home, which I still find weird on how that happened?"

Even though he seemed to have already forgiven her, as he was more confused about where she had fallen from, the red woman once again tried to apologize and bowed even more deeply.

"P-Please forgive me, I didn't mean to-"

However, before she could express regret, she stopped herself after having a chance to process what he had just said to her.

"Wait, home?"

She sat up and looked around, as she realized that she was in a shack, or a small shed, to call it a home was not something she would say or the definition she would use for this place

"Yelp! Welcome to my humble abode, with the only residence being me~"

Though for him, he at least pretended that this was a true home, trying to take pride in what little he had

"And my cute partner, Pochita~"

And what he had was an orange dog with a chainsaw on its head called Pochita, which made the red-haired woman go wide-eyed in shock at what she was seeing.

'D-Does that dog have a chainsaw on it's head?!'

It was definitely the most shocking thing she has seen today, however she shook her head and tried to focus on one problem at a time

"Why are you living here? Shouldn't you be living with your parents?"

She was genuinely confused as to why he was living in such a place, judging by his appearance, he seemed to be around her age, if not younger; most people of that age should still be living with their parents. She couldn't comprehend why anyone would live like this.