• 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 •

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 𝑃𝐴𝐵𝐿𝑂 𝐺𝐴𝑉𝐼
𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒: 8𝑝𝑚, 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦.

It's Thursday, 8pm. Im just about to set off with a taxi to go to my dream landing. 𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑎. If you told me a month ago that Id be playing for my dream club i would've said your crazy. But this is true, im leaving porto to join barca. Happiness was bubbling inside of me. I couldn't wait any longer.

The second my door bell rung i sprinted with my luggage stuffed in my arms.

- Pablo Gavi? - The driver asked me at the doorstep.

- Yep thats me. - I smiled as he took my stuff and placed them in the back of the car.

- My kids love you so much do you mind? - He took out my jersey and a pen.

- Yeah no problem! - I happily took the pen and signed it with a heart and ofcourse my signature.

The car revved up and we head off.
My 𝐽𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤.

𝑃𝑂𝑉: 𝐹𝐿𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑀𝐶𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒: 10𝑝𝑚, 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦.
𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑜 - 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑎.

Me and Isabella were just driving home from a dinner out, Xavi already knew but ofcouse he kept messaging us every hour.

- He really does keep us safe. - Isabella laughed while we were driving home.

- For real, tell me about it. - I replied, keeping my eyes on the road and hands on wheel.

Not so long after we arrived at our doorstep unlocking the door. As soon as we stepped in we were greeted by a man named Xavi Hernandez.

- How was it girls? Did you enjoy it? What did you eat? - He questioned.

- Xavi, we will tell you after we change calm down. - I chuckle at his eagerness.

- Fine fine. - He rolled his eyes jokingly and walked off to the living room.

I got into my room, changed from my black dress into some victoria secret pjs. (Yes the pink ones.) When i ran down the stairs, i saw my godfather and Isa munching on cake.

- God you guys never get enough cake. - I confronted them.

- Excuse me. - Isabella said with a mouthful of cake in her mouth.

- Yep thats right. - I crossed my arms proving my point.

- You know what we are offended. - Xavi said facing the wall with his cake.

- Im only joking! - I laughed coming closer for a piece of cake.

Before i could it was snatched by my one and only bestfriend. 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑒𝑟.

- Nuh uh. - Isa said shaking her head indicating a no.

- Please Isa please. - I pleaded begging with my hands.

- Fine i guess. - She smirked patting her hand on a chair for me to sit at.

I sat down and stuffed the amazing red velvet cake in my mouth before going off to wash the dishes. Every day we take turns washing the dishes. On mondays its xavi, next day me. And on wednsday Isa. We continue that for the whole week before restarting on Monday again.

- Im finally done, gosh you guys waste alot of plates. - I complained making my way into the living room.

Its true, While i was washing the dishes i came across a plate with the slightest crumb. Whats the point in washing that when its barely been used?

- Do you ever stop complaining 𝑚𝑖 𝑛𝑖𝑛̃𝑜? - Xavi laughed.

We all settled into the L shaped couch to watch a movie called 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑢𝑝𝑠 it was really funny. Me and Isa sounded absolutly menace when we laughed at each scene.

Time flies so fast when your watching this movie. Its already 11pm and were heading into our rooms, that was until we got stopped by dear Xavi.

- So girls your coming training tommorow like usuall? - He called from the corridor.

- Yes! - We shouted in sync before shutting the door to each of our rooms.

I slowly took off my make-up and put on some skincare. Not alot, personally i think you dont need a huge amount of skincare products. You only need what your skin needs.

I crawled into bed before shutting my eyes waiting for tommorow to come fast.

******
*************************
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ.
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ʜᴀs ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴜᴘs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴs
ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴀʏ. ɢᴀᴠɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɢɢɪɴɪɴɢ.
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛
ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ: 4ᴇᴠᴇʀ.ʙᴀʀᴄᴇʟ0ɴᴀ