• 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒? •

𝐹𝐿𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑀𝐶𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒: 7:45, 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦

- I just got the message their outside - I told Isabella while putting on my black jordens because fuck am i wearing heels to a club.

Gavi and Pedri were picking us up as they live 5 minutes away from us they thought its for the better.

- Ok lets go then! - Isa ran out the door to the car.

- BYE XAVI! - i screamed before shutting the door.

When i tell you its 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑. Its cold.

- How are you guys not cold. - Pedri asked, half concerned while Gavi was looking through the mirror of the car and gave me a sweet smile.

- Were girls. We have to look good everywhere. - We responded.

The boys shrugged at eachother before starting to drive. Gavi was driving and Pedri was in the passenger seat.

- So Gavi how are you settling in! - I asked.

- Really well thank you! - He smiled at the words.

Isa gave me a smirk and smacked her arm so hard she covered her mouth trying not to scream but she let out a gasp.

- What was that? - Gavi questioned.

- Oh nothing i just stubbed my toe you know haha. - she lied.

As she should otherwise i wouldve chucked her out the car.

(JOKES.) haha

- I hate stubbing my toe its so painful i actually can not. - Pedri confessed.

Me and gavi let a little chuckle.

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬: 8𝑷𝑴
𝑺𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑽

- MIKKY! - i screamed and hugged her so hard.

She was my favourite girl from barcelona FC. Dont worry so is Isabella.

- FLOO! Oh my love ive missed you both so much! - She pulled out the hug to hug isa.

- Us too, hows miles. - Isa asked.

- Hes doing really good, my mums watching him back home so i could see you girls today! -

We had a good catch up before going back to our booth with the gang. I set next to the old man (lewondowski) and infront of me was pablo.

- Im gonna go get a beverage. - I got up as everyone kept on talking. Gavi smiled at me as i walked to the bartenda area.

I was minding my own business until some girl sat next to me. She was a brunnete with blonde highlights. She reminded me of someone, a girl called Ava. Oh well it cant be.

I got my drink and i was getting up when the girl got in front of me with two other girls by my side.

- Woah whats going on? - I started getting confused.

- 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒? - She revealed her face.

𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒉.

••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••