• 𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠 𝑗𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑦 •

𝐹𝐿𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐶𝑅 𝑀𝐶𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦

- Oh shut up. - I whispered as my alarm clock sounded. I tossed onto my stomach and grabbed my phone from the side table.

7am. Well time to get up. Its a match againt real madrid, i love watching the rivalry its so fun. Ill most definitley love this game as im wearing 𝑃𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑠 𝐽𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑦.

( 😉😉 )

(𝑊𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐸𝑅: 𝐼𝑚 𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑛 3:1 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑖 𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑, 𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑤𝑦)

- Oi are you up? - Isabella storms into my room in her pjs.

- No bitch im just on my phone sleep watching. - I rolls my eyes as a smile appears on my face.

- Oh shut up, anyway what are you wearing? - She asked sitting in my bed. I actually hadnt thought about what if wear.

- Err Gavi'd jersey for all i know. - I spoke as if its normal.

- WHAT! - She screamed. I covered her mouth as fast as i could. Why is she so shocked! I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

- Why are you acting so normal about it! Youve known him for 2 days and your wearing him jersey? - She explained. She had a point but still its something better than Xavi's.

- Whateverr shoo i need to change! - I shove her out my room, i heard her say something but didnt quite hear anything.

Obviously, i dont have Pablo's jersey so i chucked on a white crop top with some basic leggings because i dispice wearing jeans to a football match.

I straightend my hair and did a little half up half down. I grabbed my phone and flew down the stairs.

- Morning mi nino! - Xavi said while making some pancakes.

- Morning! When are we leaving? - I sat in the bar chair.

- Once you and Isabella have eaten your food. - He placed the plate infront of me and one in Isa's before going to call her.

- Im here dont worry! - Isa ran to the counter and stuffed her face.

𝑃𝐴𝐵𝐿𝑂 𝐺𝐴𝑉𝐼
𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦

- YOU WHAT!? - Pedri leaped from the sofa as i told him Florence is wearing my jersey.

- Yeah and she agreed! - A genuine smile went on my face. I was scared she would say no, but she said yes.

Ever since i laid eyes on her i knew she was the prettiest girl id ever lay my eyes on.

- Pablo im so happy for you! - Pedri dapped me up and went off to get his match bag.

- Oh shut the fuck up. - I playfully rolled my eyes while going out to Pedri's car and dump my bags in the back seats.

𝐹𝐿𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑀𝐶𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦

We were on the way to the stadium until Xavi asked me a question.

- How come your not wearing my jersey? - He looked through the mirror. I could see from the corner of my eye Isa smirking at me from the passenger seat.

- Im wearing someone elses. - I said, im not telling him who because he would find out at the match.

- Oo who! - He smiled turning the music down.

- Your gonna find out later! - I teased him, i could his smile dropping into a fake sad face. Me and Isa started laughing until we parked the car and arrived at the Stadium.

- You girls head to the bench im gonna check the pitch and be back. - Xavi told us, me and Isa sat with the players at the bench because if we sat anywhere else we would get attacked.

While we were talking my eyes moved to a brunnete walking out the tunnel towards me. Pablo.

- As promised Flo. - He hands me his jersey and winks before running off to pedri, who puts his arm around him. I got a tingle down my spine and my cheeks puffed red. Whats going on.

- Love at first sight. - Isa grins. I genlty slap her arm before seeing the players come on to train. I slipped the jersey on over my white top as Xavi walked over with a smirk.

- Pablo Gavira, good choice. - He winks before beating ferran and gavi's ass for smacking pedri's ear.

Me and Isabella laugh to ourselves. That was until all the players went off and back into the tunnel.

- Jersey suits you not gonna lie. Cant wait to see how you look in Gavi's other clothes. - Mikky pops out of the stands right behind us.

- Oh fuck off! - I giggle turning back round to reveal myself to a particular Madrid player. 𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑟𝑦𝑔𝑜. His eyes were all over me. What the fuck was he looking at?

I give him a weird look before engaging back to Isa and Mikky"s conversation.

𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔.
---------------------
--------------------------------------------
𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒓𝒚𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕.
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 🤍