ELEVEN

It was the last week before Christmas and it was dreadfully cold. Padme wore many layers under her Quidditch uniform even though it was already warm. She blew on her fingertips, not covered by her gloves, to warm them up before the game against Hufflepuff. She was pacing outside the changing room, anxious for her brother to get there.

Elliot opened the changing room door and motioned her in.

"Don't freeze yourself to death before the game even starts!"

"Anakin has to get here! He has to hear the plan!"

"You can wait for him inside!"

"Fine."

She went inside and sat down next to Al, nervously shaking her legs. Finally, just as everyone was getting really annoyed Anakin ran in.

"Sorry I was late, I had some Lily troubles. She wanted..."

"Save it!" snapped his sister

"You have to stop being late Anakin," warned Scorpius.

"Ok listen up, we have to play on the offense since I think Hufflepuff team has weaker Beaters so they won't be aiming too well. Al, catch the Snitch fast, please. We hate playing in this crappy weather. Let's win this!"

"Together!"

The game did not go as well as planned. Hufflepuff had scored 90 points while they only had thirty. Padme called for a time out.

The team flew down and landed in a tight circle. Padme spoke:

"I underestimated their Beaters because I hadn't seen them play properly." She glanced at Al quickly before turning her eyes to her brother.

"What on Merlin's hat do you think you're doing? Your aim is terrible and you hit the Bludgers with barely any strength!"

"I'm sorry," apologized Anakin.

"Don't be bloody sorry, be competent! And Al, catching the bloody Snitch now would be a good idea. What have you been doing? Their Seeker is not even bloody close to being nearly as good as you and she almost caught it!"

"I can't see so well with all this snow, I'm sorry," apologized Al.

"Scorpius you better start blocking those bloody Quaffles or..."

"Calm down with your bloody this and bloody that and screaming at everyone!" yelled Jen.

Padme was so cold, exhausted and desperate to win she didn't realise she was screaming.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened," she apologized.

"No worries," said Elliot

"We know you want to win," said Al

"Give it your all! I know we can beat those silly badgers!" yelled Padme

"Yeah!" cried the team

"Let's win this!"

"Together!"

As soon as the game restarted everything went for the best. Hufflepuff only scored twice as they scored three time. Finally, Albus caught the Snitch, ending the game 210-110.

They all hurried back inside and quickly took off their damp clothes to put on warm ones.

"Good job to all of you," congratulated Padme.

"Good job to you too, Captain," said Alexander Cole.

"Thanks," replied Padme.

"Only Gryffindor to beat now!" said Anakin.