Gamera's nightmares

Gamera and Garasharp were sleeping peacefully at their spot of the man-made cave. Gamera starts to get nightmares. He had these same nightmares ever since that day. He was good at hiding that he was having/got out of one. The one thing he can't stop is a fast heartbeat during it.

Nightmare

Gamera was fighting with the Gyaos. He saw a bunch of kids die, innocent kids. Gamera was sacred but he had to fight, fight for the humans and for Garasharp. That's what he thought about. Then everything went black.

'what? This is new. To new'

Gamera landed on a platform. Gamera saw a light purple blood trail and followed it. When the blood trail ended, Gamera saw Garasharp laying dead. Gamera started to panic.

"GARA" Gamera shouted.

Nightmare end

Gamera woke to see Garasharp's and Kong's faces in front of his. Gamera was breathing hard.

"Are you ok Gam's" Garasharp asked Gamera with worry.

"Yeah kid, you were screaming in your sleep" Kong continued.

Gamera just hugged Garasharp as tears started to form. Garasharp used the end of her tail to rub Gamera's shell.

"The nightmares got worse" Gamera sobbed.

"It's ok Gamera" Garasharp spoke softly.

Kong had a hand on Gamera's shoulder in hopes to calm him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Garasharp asked softly.

"You were dead. There was blood" Gamera sobbed. "I don't want you to die" Gamera cried.

"Don't you worry, Gamera. Your big sister won't die" Garasharp calmly spoke.

Some researchers came out to the platform, tired. The researchers heared roaring and decided to check it out. Jia was in the group as well.

Sign language

Jia

What happen

Kong

Gamera had a bad dream. Sorry.

Jia

Is he ok

Kong

He will be

End of sign language

The researchers and Jia went back to bed after a few minutes. Soon Gamera started to doze off and still holding Garasharp.

"I love you big sister" Gamera whispered.

"Love you to little brother" Garasharp whispered back.

___________________________________

I hope you all like this. Yes in this story Gamera and Garasharp see each other as siblings. I think it's a fun idea.