Meeting Behemoth

Garasharp and Gamera left Kong's place in the morning. They were headed to a portal thing that can take them to the surface. Gamera looked embarrassed somewhat when the two left.

"Let me guess Gamera" Garasharp started. "You're embarrassed about the nightmare, are you?" Garasharp asked with a soft chuckle.

"Am not" Gamera hufft.

"Yeah right" Garasharp chuckled.

"Ok, I am a little, because I cried like a big baby" Gamera muttered.

"Don't be embarrassed about the crying, I cried a lot in front of you when I had a nightmare" Garasharp said.

Gamera's face lightened up and chuckled a little. Garasharp also lightened up.

"I guess so" Gamera laughed.

The two walked and joked with each other to the portal thing. When they got there, Gamera grew a bit scared. Gamera side hugged Garasharp with both arms.

"It's ok Gams, the scary worm hole won't kill us" Garasharp calmly said.

"But what if it does?" Gamera asked in fear.

"Then I- don't really know" Garasharp sighed.

"Ok, let's go before I change my mind about this" Gamera fearfully said.

"Ok, let's go" Garasharp chuckled.

The two went into the portal thing. They floated quickly to the other side and got shot out. Garasharp was the first to get up from it to look around.

"You ok, Gam's?" Garasharp asked Gamera.

"Yeah I'm fine" Gamera replied. "How about you?" Gamera asked.

"I'm ok" Garasharp said.

They noticed that they were in a forest. Gamera was in awe of the place. Then the two heard a noise behind them. The two looked behind them, reddy to fight. When they turned, they saw a woolly mammoth kaiju. The woolly mammoth had a look of concern and curiosity.

"You kids all right?" The mammoth asked.

"Yes, thanks" Garasharp replied.

The woolly mammoth looked down at the hole and looked back up to Gamera and Garasharp.

"You two came from the hollow earth?" The mammoth asked.

"Yes, we are" Gamera said quickly.

"Welp, welcome to the surface, kids" the mammoth said.

"Thank you, umm" Garasharp started.

"The name's Behemoth" Behemoth chuckled.

"I'm Garasharp and this is my little brother, Gamera" Garasharp said while being a little more calm.

Behemoth saw Gamera looking at his broken tusk with curiosity and worry.

"If you don't mind me asking but how did you break your tusk?" Gamera asked Behemoth with curiosity.

"This kaiju named Amhuluk did" Behemoth told Gamera.

"Ohh" Gamera whispered.

A few minutes later, Garasharp and Gamera said their good-bye's to Behemoth. They went exploring more on the surface.

___________________________________

A change of place. I can't believe it took me this long in the book for me to put Garasharp and Gamera on the surface. Hopefully you all will enjoy it though.