Meeting a new human friend?

Gamera and Garasharp found an island with no humans to rest up before finding some to see how human kind was holding up. Gamera hoped that the humans won't be scared of him and Garasharp. Garasharp just hopes that Gamera won't get hurt from it.

Over at Monarch, Madison Russell and her dad were in a office. They were watching a screen that showed all the kaiju. They both saw two new entities on an island so Madison wanted to check it out. Madison got up ready to grab some stuff for a ride there.

"Maddie, what are you doing?" Mark asked his daughter.

"Getting some stuff so I can get a chopper there to meet the new Titans" Madison replied while she picked up the ORCA device.

"Maddie, these Titans might be dangerous" Mark said.

"Or peaceful" Madison replied while walking out of the room.

"MADDIE" Mark loudly said, getting up to follow his daughter.

"What?" Madison jokingly asked.

"Maddie, you know Titans, they can be safe like Mothra or dangerous like King Ghidorah" Mark said with worry.

"Well, let's hope they are peaceful ones" Madison chuckled. "And it will be something fun to start off summer break" Madison continued.

Mark sighed and entered a chopper. Mark told the pilot where to go. The pilot headed to the island.

Garasharp was taking a small nap on the island while Gamera was drawing in the sand. Gamera was drawing all his friends and other kaiju he met before. Gamera felt something small heading to the island. Gamera looked up to see the copper. Gamera pushed himself to his knees with a smile.

Madison walked out with the ORCA in hand. Gamera stood up to walk to her. Gamera went to his knees again when he was closer. He was curious about the chopper and the ORCA Madison was holding. Mark went out to and was a bit worried.

Sign language

Hi, I'm Gamera. Who you?

Madison

You know sign

Gamera

Very little

Madison

Ok, this thing will let us talk

Out of sign language

Gamera nodded. Madison opened up the ORCA and turned it on.

"Ok Gamera, can you hear me?" Madison asked through the ORCA.

"Yes" Gamera replied quietly in order not to wake up Garasharp. "What's your name little one" Gamera happily asked.

"I'm Madison and this is my dad, Mark" Madison replied.

Gamera beamed with joy while Garasharp woke up from her nap. She came into view of Madison and Mark. Mark became a little more worried. Gamera noice this worries.

"Don't be afraid please, me and my sister won't hurt you" Gamera told Mark through the ORCA.

"Really? She's your sister? And what's her name?" Madison asked Gamera while pulling out a note book.

"Yes, yes and her name is Garasharp" Gamera happily replied.

"Hey Gam's, I see you made new friends" Garasharp chuckled.

"Yes I did, this is Madison and Mark" Gamera happily said.

"Well, any friend of my brother is a friend of mine" Garasharp joked with Gamera.

Gamera laughed and hugged Garasharp. The kaiju and human pairs talked some more. Soon the sun went down and Madison and Mark got back on the chopper to go home. Gamera and Garasharp soon fell asleep from the long day they had.

From the woods, there was two kids. One with brown hair, green eye, wearing a pink T-shirt and black pants and shoes. The bangs cover the left eye. The other kid seems to be older with black hair, wearing a white T-shirt and a black skirt which was her school uniform for girls. The youngest in pink, eye was pure black with grayish skin.

In Japanese

"Yūrei, thanks for letting me know of one more" The youngest said.

"No problem. Just letting you know about one more Guardian" Yūrei said.

"Yūrei, can we meet these ones?" The youngest child asked. "Please"

"Fine. Just once. When they wake up, Sid" Yūrei said.

"Yeah" Sid said.
___________________________________________

I added a few of my own characters. If you read my og story of this book, I added two kaiju of my own for a chapter. So here, I'm continue the tradition. I decided to add them to start giving stories of mine some characters to travel out of many universes.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this.