𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

August Alsina, 28

August Alsina, 28

Top

                          Abel Tesfaye, 24

Abel Tesfaye, 24

Bottom

in which , august gift's abel a late valentine's day gift.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was 8:39 at night, abel was scrolling through the tv channel's bored out his mind. August told him he was gonna be out for a few hours, probably till at least twelve at night.

He was bored out his mind so he decided to call his best friend, 'Destinee'. Scrolling through his call log clicking her contact.

He sat waiting for the phone to ring, connecting after the 3rd ring, "Hey boo!" her voice boomed through the speakers on his phone. He looked up at her with an irritated look on his face.

"I know that look bitch, whats wrong?" she questioned him, noticing he was bothered. Abel just sighed in response shaking his head.

"That dog ass nigga still leaving for hours a day without telling you shit aint he?" she asked him since he has been telling her how august has been leaving for hours a day without any trail of him anywhere.

No one ever knew where he was when he was gone, and of course abel thought it was a sign that he was seeing someone else. He might have been overthinking it, but he just needed his questions answered.

He sighed nodding his head, "Yea..same shit, no one got a single sign of him and it make me think the worse shit ever." he told her, noticing his phone was getting a call from august.

"He calling me now." he reached for the accept button but stopped once destinee yelled at him not to.

"Dont answer it, he cant answer when you wanna talk, dont answer his call tell him he need to get his ass to this house before i whoop his ass my damn self!" destinee yelled at her friend, earning a laugh from him. He liked seeing how defensive she got for him.