𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒.

Maurice Hardwick, 30

                               Top

                          Ozzie Ambrose, 20                               Bottom

Ozzie Ambrose, 20
Bottom

         In which, Maurice gets caught red handed.
                                      ✩
                     𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

Ozzie was calling maurice again, 8th the past hour and still didnt get a single response. Maurice hadnt been home the past 29 hours and ozzie was thinking the worse of it.

The call straight to voicemail, he sighed angrily deciding to call his brother 'Brandon'.

The phone rung 4 times connecting with the 5th, "Wussuppp Ozzie!" his brother yelled through the phone.

"Hey brandon, have you heard from maurice? i havent seen or heard from him in a good day or so." ozzie asked brandon whos face went from happy to a 'Uh oh' face.

"Ion know..i aint talked to him in a good while." brandon answered the question ozzie asked. "I know that face brandon, man wheres maurice at?" ozzie asked in a more stern tone.

"I cant tell you nothing he not willing to tell you hisself ozzie im sorry." brandon told ozzie that which made ozzie think maurice was out doing sneaky shit.

Ozzie sighed dramatically hung up the phone. He sat down on his bed, blasting 'Wicked games' by the weeknd.

"I left my girl back home"
I don't love her no more
And she'll never fucking know that
These fucking eyes that I'm staring at"

The lyrics blasted through the speakers on his tv, he was definitely in his feelings abou this whole situation. He sighed and turnt over on his side facing the picture of him and maurice together on a ferries wheel.