𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 .

this is sad so be aware!

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐀 , 20

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐀 , 20

                        𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐘, 18

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐘, 18

In Which devon finds out August has feeling bad about himself

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 august's birthday and Devon wanted to make sure August got what he deserved. The past few weeks Devon and his other friends have been leaving August out of a lot of plans they had.

Anytime August would ask if he could join theyd say they've cancelled or there was no room just to get him to shut up.

They didn't hate August, not one bit. But August was like a child when he got to excited with people.

He didn't have a disability or anything, August was just loud and had to much energy for them. They thought it was annoying or in theyre words childish.

They still hung out with him, but when they wanted time alone they didn't invite August to anything they were doing.

After a while,Devon started noticing a change in August energy and his presence. He wasn't as happy and energetic as usual. Devon realized August finally caught on to how his 'friends' were acting towards him.

"What da fucc' typa shi do this nigga even like?" Devon thought outloud while walking in the electronic area in Walmart.

Devon decide to shoot his friends a quick text in the GC that August wasn't in asking for advice.

Big foe.

y'all know tdy Aug birthday what yall think we should get em?

sent at 11:29 am

Mel
who's we?

Chrissy
yea who said I was getting him anything? A happy birthday will suffice. 😂