𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐄.

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐀, 𝟏𝟖

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐀, 𝟏𝟖

𝐊𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, 𝟏𝟗

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...𝐊𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭.

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 sitting in class beside Kacey who was talking to his friends. Anytime august would come around Kacey whilst his friends are with him he'd act like he didn't know august.

It hurt august on the low especially since him and Kacey were dating each other on the low. See august was openingly gay.

Kacey on the other hand..was scared of being out so he stayed DL till further notice.

Kacey thought it would effect his reputation if he was seen with August. Not even just him, just a man in general.

August hated it but he dealt with it because not everyone is willing to come out comfortably.

August seen how Kacey was letting girls wear his hat and sitting all over his lap and felt a pang of jealously.

"Kacey can I talk to you for a second?" august looked over at kacey who seemed busy.

"We handling business right nie shawt." Kacey replied without even looking over at August.

August nodded and turned back to his desk. He felt his eyes water but quickly wiped em away, Kacey never said nothing bout letting no girls rub on him or wear his shit.

After the bell rung august gathered his belongings and rushed out the classroom.

Kacey noticed and followed right behind him. "August!" he called out but august continued to walk into the gym.