Deals

Bucky's POV

"How much you wanna bet?" replying to Alex. Alex Shostakov and I have been rivals since freshman year. We're always trying to challenge and what-up each other every chance we get. "C'mon Barnes what's it going to be, we don't have all day," says Daniel Sousa, Alex's sidekick. "Bucky wait, don't do this" Steve pleads. Alex looks at me waiting for a response. "You gonna let goodie-touchies tell you what to do Barnes" smirking at me. I know what he's doing. He's trying to get into my head.

"Bucky, we barely know this girl you can't do this," Steve said. "Exactly Steve, we don't know her so it won't really matter if I do this" I replied. "You're going to hurt this girl Buck or you can hurt yourself, what if you end up actually falling for her?" Steve asked concerned. "C'mon Steve you know I don't do the love thing," I said seriously.

I turned to Alex "I bet anything you want." Alex smiles "Okay let's see... how about money? Maybe two hundred bucks," he says challenging me with his hand out so we can shake on it. "Only two hundred bucks?" I chuckle, "You lost your touch Alex, that's easy money right there," I say. "Buck, really think about this, she's starting to be our friend," Steve says hoping I would change my mind.

"Great then it should be easy money for you Barnes, since you almost have her," Alex says with a smirk. "You know what Alex, you have yourself a deal," I say as I go and shake his hand. As we were done shaking hands, Alex, Daniel, and their posse left the locker room. "Oh Bucky what did you just do?" Steve said while shaking his head looking disappointed at me. "C'mon Steve it's not that bad, I'm only going out with her for a month and that's it. It's not even enough time for two people to fall in love" I said while opening my locker.

Then I realized something, I turned back to him with a serious face and my finger pointing at him, "You CAN'T tell Peggy, Steve. This is private, it's bro code," I tell him sternly. "You can't ask me to do that Buck, I can't lie to her, and you can't either she's been our best friend since day one," Steve tells me. "Well now she's also friends with Natasha and she can ruin this. It's only a month Rogers, you can survive that right?" I tell Steve in a smirky tone.

This is going to be fun.