prologue

He stood there silently watching his love of life/his unrequited love tying marriage knot with a French kiss with his husband smiling while eyes and his tears are saying other story,eyes red from corner white eye balls turn red by the way he had been crying since days he try to blink away his tears but that was not possible because his eyes are not the only one who is crying his bleeding heart is also crying seeing his owners heart becoming someone else's.

Everyone around him saw his tears flowing like waterfalls but not his crying heart who cried till the extent that it's now bleeding crazily and shouting only one name continuously praying maybe his owner saw him but nothing happened it continues to bleed and his owner continues to bandage other heart.

Everyone thought he is happy for his best friend's wedding that's why he is crying non stop since marriage ceremony started but only if they know.

He's friend watch him in worry but he just shake his head looking at his love who is probably searching for him but he won't find him not now atleast.

He give last painful smile to his love and then turn around  tightly clutching velvety ring box and red roses bouquet in his hand.

He halt in his way and turn his head sideways last time looking at his love

“ 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 ”

~~~~~

𝙃𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙞𝙩 ?