◇2◇

Taekook on call :-

“𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸,𝗱𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲”

“𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗲,𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴”

“𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁. 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲”

“𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵,𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆𝗲”

•~~~''''•

"Jungkook, if you are here to take that brat out then it's a clear no!!! That to, in this rain!! "
Mr. Kim sternly said after opening the door for jungkook who was still standing outside...

"But uncle, I will take care of him.
Don't worry, I even  come over here with my car " Jk said controlling his laugh looking at the way tae was mimicking his dad....

They argue and tae continues to mimicking his dad and , jk was holding his laugh by sealing his lips together and nodding his head at Mr. Kim conditions.

"Okay, I will let you guys go!! " Mr. Kim sigh defeated and turn around seeing his son weird face but shrugged since it's not new.

"How you impressed dad so easily,kook??!!
you guys have such a good
Bond" Tae said softly holding umbrella.... Both were walking on side road talking, laughing, teasing but Tae didn't saw the heart eyes towards him.

"Yeah.... He love me more than you" Jk tease.... Tae hit him slightly at his shoulder but smirk mischievous looking at upcoming car towards them.......

"What...?? Why are you giv---
Jk was cut of when, Tae push him out of the umbrella........
And SPLASH..... All water fall upon him making him look like a joker......

He was about to shout but stop seeing tae laughing whole heartily..... Automatically a sweet fond smile also took place in his lips.... If he got to see this much beautiful sight everrday then he is ready to be clown for the rest of his life.

" S-sorry "tae apologize but still laughing.... He saw jk coming towards him.........
He wide his eyes running away with jk chasing behind with wide smile.......

" Ahhh "Tae shout..... Feeling himself lifting up from the ground and spinning around with jk hands behind........
Both were giggling and smiling........
And jk... He is again goner for the sweet giggles.

Thier happy moment but for different feelings.

•~~~~~~~~~•

Taekook with thier class fellows were going to camping.........

Jungkook was again lost in tae... Sitting behind him feeling the soft touches of his brown soft hair and his laugh and giggle cherry on top.
Tae was talking to everyone but he was talking too softly with a boy..... More softer than jungkook.

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘴 , 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Looking handsome as always huh my baby " Jk, mom said softly correcting her son tie who is getting ready for his graduation ceremony and more important going to propose his love of life......

"Will Tae like me mom, In this suit!!??" Jk nervously ask biting his lips looking in the mirror.......

"Of course he will like you in this suit son . He adores you a lot kook!!".
Mira said holding his shoulder from behind squeezing it.......
Jk sigh and giving him last glance...

" Here, my boy. Your tae's favorite blue rose and his favorite color ring, Good luck.
Don't be nervous and accept whatever comes but don't break your friendship okay. Now go or you will get late "mira said softly, kissing jungkook forhead........

" Thanks maa... I am going now "
Jungkook said softly and take his things going out.........

Jungkook reach in front of tae house and saw him talking to someone on phone smiling widely looking happy.........

He goes towards the garden area door and open it slightly.....
He was about go towards his love...... But his heart broke after listening the word left Tae..........
.

.

.

.

.

"Jungkookie, why you stopped talking about your love story??"

"Nothing" Jungkook said looking at the vast sea..........

"Did you confessed your love to him!!?? "
Eun ask looking at him........

"I never get the chance"
Jk whispers still looking at the vast sea smiling softly............

"B----

" EUN!!! "
Eun was about to say something but his dad voice stopped him......

"Okay bye kook uncle. Dadda is here!! " Eun said softly....patting jungkook thighs going  to his dad........

"Come on my boy " Eun dad, eunwoo said softly picking up him in his arms......... His mom giggle.....

Listening giggle jungkook look at the owner of his heart with his husband... The owner of his love's heart.

"Bye jungkook!!! " Tae said softly giving him smile..... He also gave a smile but a broken one......

As soon as Eun go away with his family......... A lone tear slide down his bambi eyes.

He close his eyes sleeping on the soft grass laying down.

•'''''''''''''•

𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 🤧