◇ 1 ◇

" Jungkook? " Five years old boy called jungkook while peeing showing his back to jungkook who is watching beautiful blue ocean with serene smile on his face.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳.

" Yes Eun? " He ask still looking ahead at the ocean leaning back with his both hand on the ground to support his upper body.

" I have a friend " Eun said zipping his short while looking down jungkook glance at him then look ahead again not minding that he'd seen little boy's tiny dingdong because it's now common for him.

" What kind of friend eun and did you wash your hand with water? " He ask looking back but made done face when eun climb on his back without washing his hand.

𝘏𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵.

" Hehe sorry jungkookie " He said and peck jungkook cheek softly as he wrap his small arms around jungkook neck and bumps thier head together gently.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵.

" And about my friend he is so nice friend of mine like boyfriend type and it's complicated jungkookie " Eun said getting on jungkook lap while jungkook hug his small body from behind and put his chin on eun head and sway thier body left and right.

" How much complicated? "

Eun look up at jungkook who look down and boop thier nose together making eun giggle 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦.

" So much jungkookie you can't even imagine " Eun said his almond shaped eye getting wide as he speak with thousands of stars in them.

𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦.

Jungkook smile and hug eun small body a little tighter and said while looking ahead at sea.

" No it's simple love " Jungkook smile softly.

Eun look up at jungkook and ask
" Love? "

" Yes love "

" So that means you also loved someone? " He ask innocently.

" Loved? No I love him and will do till the end "

" Seems like you love him a lot jungkookie like daddy loves mumma " Jungkook smile at that and nod.

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

He thought looking down at Eun who is smiling at him.

" So how was your lover? " Eun ask making himself more comfortable in jungkook arm smiling widely already excited for jungkook story.

Jungkook inhale large amount of oxygen and said in so tender tone that it felt like he is talking about some goddess or God.

"It was a he!a boy....boy of my dream, boy of everyone's dream but not everyone are lucky enough to possess him "

" Okay so how was he jungkookie? " Eun ask getting  excited about knowing jungkook lover because of the way he is saying that he was unreachable.

" He? He was like warm breeze in the cold winter,He was like the flower which blooms in the morning so soft so delicate so beautiful so enchanting so calm so magical so mesmerizing I can't even find words to describe His unrealistic beauty. Whenever he crosses path with you,you can smell his scent which was like you're in some Meadows of red roses so calming so sweet so savory.
when he smile showing his  unique yet serene smile it make your dull day brighten up in an instant,His touch was like raindrops touching your face and hand and take away your every problem."