epilogue ✨✨

𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁........

*yeah.... I am so happy for our marriage eunwoo *
He listen tae talking about his marriage with that eunwoo guy.

*yeah, okay. I am hanging up. Bye *
As soon as he hear that, he run away from there holding his gifts tightly in his hands.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He was blankly looking at taehyung entry in bride gown looking beautiful as ever but it would be better, if he was the one,for whom he is dressed up.

He saw how, taehyung's dad gave his hand in eunwoo's.
He saw how they took thier bow holding each other hands with soft smile.

He saw his love of life tieing his marriage bow with kiss

He was crying softly looking at them maybe ,if he confessed earlier maybe, he can be the one taking vow and sealing the vow with sweet kiss with his love for the rest of his life.

He takes step back and Whispers "you are that beautiful chapter of my life

Whispers "you are that beautiful chapter of my life.... Which even I tried, I can't close it ever , My love.good bye!"

He slowly go away from there........ Leaving everything and everyone  behind but not the love he worship half of his life .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵
𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦~~~~~
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱
𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶~~~

Jungkook stop singing looking out of the window in his 60s counting his last breath still thinking about the same person again and again... The same person,who took his breath away,when he hit his beautiful years of puberty,the same person,who's smile healed him many times,the same person ,with whom ,he desired to have unconditional love and happy family.the love of his life,his Tae.
Who long ago leave  this world looking still beautiful with serene smile...........

Jk sat on the stool completing the painting he make half in his teenage year... When he decided to love him without expecting anything in return.... Just a yes but maybe they were not mean to be together in this birth... Maybe  next time.......

"I love you very much, my life.
Maybe in another birth, we will get better and be one.
But I promise you, I will chase after you and never leave you and make you mine!! "Jk look at painting and again whispers lovingly" I never regret loving you... It was such a beautiful thing that ever happened with me.now , I want to meet you and start our happy ending this time. Can I sleep now my jeon taehyung.... I am tired. ".
He slowly closes his eyes for forever not before mumbling softly.....

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 "

•~~~~~~~•

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁.

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻... 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲... 𝗕𝘂𝗻.

𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 💕💕

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 ✔️ 🎉