𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:-25

Let's continue....

Sold!

Jungkook move towards his prize. It's look like lion catching his prey. Jimin panics seeing Jungkook moving towards him. Jungkook caught Jimin waist.

His expression become dark touching jimin visible white milky neck...."What the hell jimin....what are you wearing.... how dare you to show so much of skin to another man " he whisper yelled.

"Jungkook you are creating a scene here...leave me" Jimin tries to push him away.

Jungkook nostril snarl his grip on her waist tighten "Fuck jimin ...how dare you to say you are single.... you are mine jimin".

The audience is aback seeing Jungkook like this. They never in their dreams thought he will be so effected by a Jimin . Women hatrate regarding jimin intensify.

Host tries to calm Jungkook even though he has no guts and sweating really badly... "Mr jeon... please calm down... you can't force a him"

"Fuck off....he is my boyfriend" Jungkook snarl at the host.

"Stop it Jungkook" jimin tries to calm Jungkook .Trying to push him away.

Jungkook jealousy got him so badly he carry him on his shoulder like a potato sack.

Jimin face burn with embarrassment and yelled.... "JUNGKOOK YOU BRUTE HOW DARE YOU TO MANHANDLE ME PUT ME DOWN.....RIGHT NOW"

Jungkook ignore him and carried him to his car.... Everyone of them aback with the whole situation. Jungkook take her inside his car "Sit Jimin quietly or I will take you right here right now...you choose"
Jimin bite his lips and sit quietly refuse to talk with him.

On the other side Yoongi complaining to taehyung"Look at your brother how dare he manhandling my best friend" yoongi tries to get out from tad grasp to knock some senses in Jungkook mind.

Taehyung chuckle "That's their relationship yoongi let them be Jungkook is jealous it's a first time for him....trust me...he loves her...he won't harm him"

Yoongi cursed him in his mind and look towards taehyung and said"As you say". Taehyung grip his waist and move his body towards him....."

Now baby kitten tell me how to court you so that you can say yes " taehyung whispers hugging him from behind. Yoongi body became red....he is blushing really badly....he clear his throat "Court me for one month I will tell you my answer"

Taehyung grins "Be ready to be my man Yoongi"

Yoongi gave a cute smile to him ...."I'm ready Jeon Taehyung "

Inside Jungkook house....

Jimin struggling a lot to break free from him. But Jungkook refuse to let go of him. He move him to his office. he blocked jimin to his office desk and made him sit on it and he is on top of jimin.

"I said leave me. what are you trying to do." Jimin heart is thumping so loudly that he could hear it himself. He trying to push him but his hands are becoming weak.

Jungkook holds both of his hands on top of desk. His mouth near jimin's ear he literally could feel his breath " I will never leave you. Jimin you have make so possessive so obsessive over you that I can't able to think anything beside you being in my arms ravished and trembling. You are Mine jimin... Mine" Jungkook said in husky voice

God why I'm becoming this weak this time I don't want to do anything with him but this time he is not letting me go... Jimin thought and glare at him and said "Is Jaemin isn't enough for you...after all both of you are Nation's ideal couple" jimin sarcastically replied.

He doesn't want to sound so jealous but damn it....it's hurts ....it really hurts... he loves him. But now he doesn't have any energy to break his heart even more. A tear fell from his eyes.

Jungkook jealousy vanish suddenly seeing jimin's tear..... "I'm sorry jimin....I shouldn't treat you like this....but I'm afraid of losing you.... I love only you jimin...no one else.....nothing is going on between me and jaemin" he said hugging him.

He desperately want jimin to believe him. He shows him the project they are working on. "We only have professional relationship nothing else"..... Jungkook desperately look at Jimin.

WARNING HEAVILY EXPLICIT*

Jimin sign he look towards Jungkook and cup his face "Jungkook...if you really want to break up with me tell me before courting anyone....I will leave you without making any commotion"

Jungkook give a cold look to Jimin. Jimin shudder from getting such a cold look. Jungkook grab his chin forcefully and pull his face towards him..."How dare you jimin to say I will leave you .....you think my love for you is weak....just because of a mere rumour you are questioning my love...this is what you think of me TELL ME JIMIN" Jungkook shouted.

Jimin terrifies seeing Jungkook like this "I ....I..." his throat dries he suddenly lost his voice to speak.

Jungkook coldly look at him his expression become dark "this what you think of me jimin then there is no point continuing this relationship.... I won't force you jimin....just leave before I can't control myself"

Suddenly a fear prevails inside his heart jimin knows Jungkook is very serious this time. He is not ready to lose him over a rumour.... whatever he said it make sense how can he let his fear overpower him. He saw jungkook moving towards the door.

His fear increases by each step Jungkook is taking. He runs after Jungkook and hugs his back... "I'm sorry kookie don't leave me like this" jimin tears starts to fall down one by one. He snob hugging his back tightly afraid of losing him.

"I got scared Jungkook of losing you.... I just want you to be happy with whoever you want...I let my fear ruin our relationship.... I love you Jungkook" Jimin said in between his cries.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜