𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-38

Let's continue....

Jungkook body relax after hearing him. He kiss his forehead and hug him "then jimin please marry me"

Jimin burst from happiness from inside. He couldn't believe it all his life he wants his love and today it's a day where he is begging him to marry him. In his past life jimin did everything to get his attention. he scheme, he lied just to get his attention but at the end it lead him to death.

And in this life he became change how much he run away from Jungkook but destiny bring them together. In this life it's Jungkook who chase after him how much he tries to run away from him but he didn't let him go. Jimin finally got his love and carrying his child inside his womb. He is afraid of this happiness it's seems a dream from which from which he never want to wake up.

Jungkook break the hug seeing jimin quiet "minni say something there is no pressure even if you refuse me I will still try to convince you but don't stay quiet say something"

Jimin look at his puzzle state and giggle "My overbearing bunny yes I will marry you"

Hearing his Jungkook face lighten up like a bulb and then he kissed him.

Jimin break away from his lips and glare "Not so rough Jungkook I'm pregnant". He grins hearing him
" baby how about next month"

"What that's early" Jimin said

"I don't know if it's upto me I just marry you by tomorrow but I want to give you a proper wedding so choose next week or next month" Jungkook arrogantly said.

Jimin narrow his eyes "You bunny" and this way this couple keep bickering.But what they not aware is the strom that will soon come into their life....

Time skip....

It's been one week knowing of jimin pregnancy and since from that day Jungkook have become too overprotective since to the point that he don't let jimin go to washroom without notifying him. Jimin is getting irritated with the behaviour of Jungkook that he lash out on him

"Kook stop being so overprotective.... your are annoying me now it's only first month of pregnancy but you are behaving like I'm just going to have baby ....let me breath Jungkook.... if you keep behaving like this I will go to parents place"Jimin said irritation can be heard from his voice.

"Jimin I'm being caution you are carrying my child I want to contribute something.... I have read in the book that during the time pregnancy mother should be away from stressful activities in this way baby will grow healthy" Jungkook said looking hopeful at Jimin.

Jimin groan looking at Jungkook eyes "you ....you don't look at me with those eyes....I know what you are trying to do". It is true since he got pregnant Jungkook bought tones of books on pregnancy and almost everyday he reading it in his office it seems like he have all forgotten about office work.

Jungkook inwardly grin but keep looking at her with those hopeful eyes" what eyes jimin"

"argh!!!... you are impossible..... go to office office...you need to earn money for the baby...now shuuuu.....I have to go Jackson office as I am done with the design and finalise the exhibition date" Jimin said.

Jungkook raise one eyebrow "Jackson....when you guys come to first name basis"

Jimin roll his eyes and pouted "kook stop it ...and drop me to his office" he give him puppy dog eyes look.

Jungkook sign and patted his head "Don't be this cute infornt of other men"

Jimin grin "I love you Jungkook"

"You better love me" Jungkook grumble lowly that jimin couldn't able to make out "did you said something"

"Nothing baby....let's go"

Jimin went to Jackson office. He with head designer and Jackson they adjust the changes and finalise the date of exhibition. Apart from that cost, venue, advertisement and time is also needed to decide. So accordingly each department given the task and for the whole day everyone kept busy.

As time goes on Jackson desire for jimin is keep increasing. He is impressed by the efficient work of jimin at such young age. But jimin keep his distance from him making it only professional relationship between them. This distance made Jackson more desire to conquer him "Very soon Jimin you will be mine"

Inside the room.....

The air is filled with the essence of sex. Two bodies moaning and grunting with the pleasure.

Jackson started to imagine Jimin body how would it feel like to be inside him ravishing him. Making him cum mixed with his sperm. He long forgotten the person who he is fucking. All his mind is filled with the image of jimin naked body.

He started thrusting inside person roughly imagining Jimin body under him and moan "Jimin.... Ahhjimin"

Jaemin who's eyes burning with pleasure now eyes burn with rage hearing Jimin name from Jackson's mouth. She with all her force push his body away from her "You bastard...how dare you to moan another person name while fucking me....and the name of that bitch who I hate him....don't think of me as a weak woman Jackson....I will kill you"

Jackson eyes turn murderous her roughly grab her neck and pull her face towards him "Bitch who think you are...you are just a mere slut that I bought" his eyes turn with evil glint a smirk form his lips "did you forgotten that you were just an orphan begging for food....its me who bring you and provide you everything and it's also upto me that can vanish you from the face of this earth"

His grip on her hair tighten Jaemin grunt from the pain a fear spread inside her. She clearly forgotten how much of a monster he is. She tremble in pain and fear, her breathing became weak. She gasp trying to get oxygen but the grip of his hand is too strong.

Seeing in pain and fear bring satisfaction to Jackson "now now bitch....never forgot your place and moreover never question my authority" and with that he loosen his grip. His mood long ruined so he retrieve his pant and left the room.

Jaemin cough vigorously and try to breath soon after some time her breathing calm down. A madness appear in her eyes.....

"Because of you Jimin Jackson behave like this...because of you Jungkook didn't spare a glance at me .all because of you jimin....what bewitching power you have jimin....I refuse to lose to you.... Everything is mine be it Jackson or Jungkook and their power....everything but to exceed my plan ....I have to remove you jimin.... die bitch"

A mad laughter fill the room....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜