Prologue

Rouge was crying.

Earlier that day, she was going to Knuckles' house to have a fun time.

When she let herself in, she walked to his bedroom to look for him.

What she found next disgusted her.

She found him in bed with none other than Amy Rose!
It looked like they were kissing.

Rouge yelled, "What the fuck are you doing, Knuckles?! Aren't I your girlfriend? What are you doing with Amy?!"

She was in tears at this point.
She had loved Knuckles more than anything and here he was, cheating on her.

"ROUGE! THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Knuckles yelled. Amy ran out of there to save herself from embarrassment and the wrath of Rouge.

"KNUCKLES! YOU CHEATING SON OF A BITCH! WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" Rouge screamed.

She ran outside, tears staining her cheeks. She was filled with a new fury. She found Amy, and punched her in the face, then kicked her in the jaw. There was blood on the floor now. Rouge then looked at what she had done, and fled.

*At Shadow's house*

Shadow was busy. He was cooking breakfast for him and his friend, Sonic.

Suddenly, he heard a knock at his door. He opened it and saw the beautiful white bat standing there, sobbing.

"What's wrong, cousin?" Shadow asked.

Between sobs, Rouge managed to cry out, "Knuckles cheated on me with Amy! I saw them kissing on his bed!" She then broke into an inconsolable sadness.

"Cousin, don't cry. I will let you stay here for as long as you need. I have Sonic here as a guest as well, so you will not be lonely." Shadow gently told her. He was the best cousin she could ask for.

"Thank you, Shadow." She then noticed that her clothes were wet and bloody. "Do you have any spare clothes to change into?"

"Yes, I do, but why are your clothes bloody? Did you get hurt?! What did that knucklehead do to you?!" He seemed ready to kill. He would do anything to protect her.

"Shadow, it's not mine. I fought with Amy and I won. I kind of kicked her in the jaw..."

"I should have known that she would be involved. That pink hurricane is uncontrollable. So, shall we get you some clean clothes?"