Epilogue

Let's end the book...

Time skip....

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU ASSHOLE" Jimin shouted in pain.

"I'm sorry love. I'm sorry love but breathe...you have to push" Jungkook softly said gulping, cold sweat form on his forehead. It's look like Jungkook gonna faint, seeing his expression nurses giggle.

"I don't want to push anymore. I'm tired I want to sleep" jimin groan, his body have become tired.

"Don't love, don't close your eyes.... please love push" Jungkook encourage.

Jimin glare at Jungkook "It's not like you have to push a melon from lemon size hole and it's not one but two!!!" he said angrily. Jungkook eyes widen hearing jimin and yes they were having twins

Doctor cough embarrassingly at the couple "I can see the head push!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh" Jimin push after gathering the strength.

"It's a girl!" doctor said, nurse cut the Umicable cord. They took the baby to clean the body.

Jimin again hiss in pain "You can do it Jimin, just one more push jimin" Jungkook encourage.

Jimin give the final push "It's a boy!" doctor said and with that jimin's vision black out.

After hours....

Jimin blink his eyes adjusting it to the light. His eyes fell on his husband holding their babies "kookie..."

Jungkook look at jimin warmly while holding their babies. He slowly walk towards him and sit beside him "Look Minni our babies"

"It's our son and this our daughter" jungkook said while placing both the child softly in Jimin arms. Jimin eyes soften looking at his babies "My babies, my beautiful babies" he softly murmur placing soft kiss on their forehead.

"Did you though of their name" Jungkook asked.

Jimin look at her daughter "Jeon Jieun" it's a name after Jungkook mother. Jungkook softly smile looking at jimin and his daughter.

"Now about the boy" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook.

"Jeon Jongyun" Jungkook said looking at his boy. Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Ahh my god child" Yoongi exclaim while entering the room.

"My grandchildren" Both Namjoon and Hoseok exclaim looking at their grandchildren. And thus fight goes on between them who will hold their grandchildren first. Jimin shook his head looking at their childish behaviour.

Many things happened in past few months. Jungkook told everything about Jackson and Jaemin being fake siblings. About his mother, how Jackson is Jungkook half brother and Jackson's revenge.

After their death government and media praise the military group dragon for catching one of the most wanted underwold lord. Jungkook name didn't came out as he doesn't want anyone to know his influence over military. Soon after that incident both Jungkook and jimin got married.

After their children turn one they went to their honeymoon to one of the private resort in Bali that Jungkook owns leaving their babies with Jimin parents.

Inside the room....

Jimin dressed in lingerie waiting for Jungkook. The room is decorated with flowers and candles. The lights were switched off, the only light is coming from the burning candle. The door softly open, Jungkook eyes burn with desire looking at his sexy wifey.

Both of them embrace each other. Touching each other. Feeling each other. Pleasuring each other. Jimin break himself from the intimacy, various emotions running inside her "I have to say something" jimin said looking at Jungkook.

Seeing his intense gaze Jungkook nodded.

Jimin softly cup his right cheek with a loving gaze he look at him "I'm glad that I love you. My love in previous life was unrequited and when I got second chance I vowed to never love you in this life." Jungkook took a sharp breath hearing this, his heart is beating fast.

"But proved me wrong. I never thought you will notice me in this life. I always wished what will it be like to love by you the way you loved Jaemin. I thought life has given me the chance to rectify what I had done wrong in my past life. I have vowed to not to come in between you and Jaemin. But who have thought both of us got played by her. But you proved me wrong in everything, your love and persistence weaken the wall around me. I'm glad I got this life to be loved by you. I love you Jungkook deeply and madly" Jimin said looking at him with soft and gentle smile.

Jungkook throat burn from various emotions "jimin never say you won't love me. I don't think I ever loved Jaemin but with you it's different. Your love is my poison but it's also my antidote. You are my obsession Jimin. YOU are mine jimin. I love you jeon Jimin deeply and madly" Jungkook softly said and press his lips against his. He softly enters him, jimin moan with sudden heat inside him.

The room is filled with their moans. The candles were burned but the voice of pleasure didn't stop.

"My name is Mrs Jeon Jimin and this is my story. Thank you so much for being the part of my journey. I hope you all will also find your other half soon...so bye and enjoy your life and like our author stories"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
END OF THR BOOK.....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

SAYONARA GUYS I WILL COME SOON WITH NEW STORY UNTIL WAIT FOR OTHER BOOKS UPDATE.....