𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗣𝗜𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗦 World Tour Announcement

Hello.
This is OSPD Entertainment

We are beyond excited to announce that STUPID CUPIDS will be hitting the road and spreading their amazing music to fans all around the globe! From the vibrant streets of Singapore to the beautiful islands of the Philippines, the tour is set to take off on March 7th, and it's going to be an absolute blast!

The STUPID CUPIDS fever is about to sweep the world!

This tour is not just about the music, it's about spreading love and making unforgettable memories with fellow STUPID CUPIDS enthusiasts (ARROWZ). The energy, the passion, and the connection between STUPID CUPIDS and ARROWZ will create an experience like no other. Get ready to dance, sing your heart out, and be a part of something truly special.

We want to express our deepest gratitude to all the fans for their incredible support and love. Your respect and dedication mean the world to us, and we can't wait to share this journey with each and every one of you. Let's come together, celebrate the power of music, and create memories that will last a lifetime!

Here are the tour dates (1 week break between each each concert, so our girls can rest):

March 1st: South Korea, Seoul

March 8th: Singapore

March 15th: Philippines, Manila

March 22nd: India, New Delhi

March 29th: Belgium, Brussels

May 3rd: Bangladesh, Dhaka

May 10th: Australia, Sydney

May 17th: California, Los Angeles

May 24th: France, Paris

May 31st: England, London

June 7th: Italy, Rome

June 14th: Spain, Madrid

June 21st: Greece, Athens

June 18th: Japan, Tokyo

Stay tuned for more updates, surprises, and behind-the-scenes content as we prepare to make this tour an unforgettable experience for you. Follow STUPID CUPIDS on all social media platforms to stay in the loop and be the first to know about ticket sales, exclusive content, and meet-and-greet opportunities.

Get ready to rock the world with STUPID CUPIDS! Let's spread love, make unforgettable memories, and show the world the power of music!