𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺. 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 First Fan Meeting Announcement

Hello.
This is OSPD Entertainment

LOVE LETTERS, we've got some exciting news to share with you. Get ready to mark your calendars because on March 19th, From. Heart will be hosting her very first fan meeting in Seoul, South Korea. It's going to be an unforgettable event filled with music, special performances, and lots of fun!

We know you're eager to capture those precious moments, so here's the scoop. You can start taking pictures and videos after the first 30 minutes of the fan meeting. Make sure to bring your albums, photos, and other goodies because From. Heart will be signing them. Plus, she can't wait to receive your thoughtful gifts!

After the fan meeting ends, From. Heart will have some free time to take photos with you and even record videos. It's a chance to create lasting memories with your favorite soloist.

Now, let's talk about the tickets. They will be available starting March 11th at 11:30 am KST. If you're feeling lucky, you can participate in the draw on OSPD Entertainment's official website www.ospdent.gr.

Remember, it's important to be respectful towards From. Heart and your fellow fans. Let's create a positive and memorable experience together!

Stay tuned for more updates and details about the fan meeting. Get ready to show your love and support for From. Heart! See you there!

 Heart! See you there!