𝗭𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗜𝗘's Luca To Take Temporary Hiatus From Activities

Hello.
This is OSPD Entertainment.

This is a notice regarding ZOMBIE member Luca.

Luca is feeling severely apologetic and is reflecting on himself for causing disappointment and commotion to not only the team and members but also to fans due to issues regarding his behaviour towards fellow OSPD artists.

Luca feels mental pressure and responsibility regarding this, so after deep contemplation, he relayed his intention to temporary halt activities for the team.

It is an abrupt situation, but we ask for the generous understanding of fans as it is a matter that was decided through careful discussion with the artist himself, and we are feeling great responsibility for being inattentive about artist management. We once again deeply apologize to fans.

In good news, we are thrilled to share that we have conducted a thorough investigation into the bullying allegations made against Luca. We are happy to inform you that these allegations have been proven to be false.

Luca has always been an upstanding individual who has never engaged in any type of bullying behavior. In fact, his behavior has always been exemplary on and off stage, in accordance with the high standards expected of all ZOMBIE members.

We would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the spread of misinformation can have severe consequences for individuals' reputations and careers. In light of this, we kindly ask everyone to refrain from spreading any unfounded rumors or accusations, especially regarding our beloved group members.

We will take legal action against any individuals who deliberately spread false rumors and accusations against OSPD Entertainment's artists. This decision comes after the allegations against Luca were proven to be completely unfounded.

OSPD Entertainment takes these matters very seriously and will not hesitate to pursue legal action against any individuals who spread malicious rumors with the intent to harm our artists' reputations.

We urge everyone to conduct themselves responsibly, and to refrain from making unfounded claims about our artists. If you have any concerns or accusations to make, please follow the proper channels of communication and reach out to OSPD team directly.

Thank you for your continued support of ZOMBIE.