𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺. 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 Dating Confirmation

Dear Love Letters,

We are extremely excited to share some special news with you all - From. Heart, the talented solo artist under OSPD Entertainment, and Jungwon, a member of ENHYPEN that are under HYBE Labels - BE:LIFT Lab, are now in a relationship.

The two have been dating for weeks now after Jungwon visited the OSPD Entertainment's building for a collaboration with one of our other already debuted artists.

We understand that fans may be surprised by this news, but we want to assure you that both From. Heart and Jungwon are very happy together and have no intention of hiding their relationship.

As a company, we respect the privacy of our artists and their personal lives, but we also believe that fans deserve to know about such important updates. We want to thank fans for their ongoing support of our artists and ask for their understanding in this situation. Both From. Heart and Jungwon are mature adults and can handle their relationships in a responsible and respectful way.

We want to remind fans that supporting their idols means respecting their decisions and privacy, and that the personal lives of our artists should not be a matter of bad public discussion. We hope that fans will continue to support From. Heart and Jungwon, both as individuals and as idols, as they continue to grow and pursue their dreams inside and outside of the K-pop music industry.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Sincerely,

OSPD Entertainment.